2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Big ol’ L...

I’ll wait to see what the aftermarket ends up looking like I guess...Hopefully something similar to the Diamonds and Pigeons...

Pending. Which probably translates to "L". Anyone else have an issue where SNKRS asks you to input your password every time you try to purchase? I even made sure I was logged in.

How the hell? I purchased seconds into the drop and had no chance. Starting this week off with an L.

Hit on a size 13. Usually SNKRS doesn’t confirm the order until mid-afternoon, but confirmation came almost immediately this morning.

My pending went to purchased, then sold out. Checked my credit card and theres a pending charge but still no confirmation...

How the hell? I purchased seconds into the drop and had no chance. Starting this week off with an L.

Are you new? It's a botted app.

I was kicked out and had to purchase again only to have it sell out. This happens over and over with the app. Do a damn draw.

E0C13CDB-50FD-4B0A-B067-4D6A27955575.png
Yeah....yawnnn...

Are you new? It's a botted app.

I was kicked out and had to purchase again only to have it sell out. This happens over and over with the app. Do a damn draw.
Nahh the draw is even more a** imo I have never won a draw out of 22. FCFS will always be more fair to me.

Back
Top Bottom