2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just scan the box I got coming soon ??? So That means I enter the raffle ? ... that’s don’t make sense . What about the people who bought it online that live in others states ? There out luck

If you’re scanning an actual box, you already lost. We’ve been playing these games.

1216D71B-1A3E-40C1-9EF5-67F6B1A7A8D6.png

I HATE the idea of having to purchase something else to be able to then purchase a sneaker, especially if we’re talking about him trying to sell those horrible black/white Pigeons. These release gimmicks are already starting to get on my nerves from SB. They should honestly make things at least QS available to get back into the good graces of customers that stood with them through the roughest of patches with the brand. All these super limited drops and SNKRS scans are a waste and pretty much will in up in the hands of resellers and sitting on consignment shop shelves collecting dust with outrageous price tags.
gotta find a way to move their trash gear

If you’re scanning an actual box, you already lost. We’ve been playing these games.

1216D71B-1A3E-40C1-9EF5-67F6B1A7A8D6.png
This is exactly what I envisioned resellers doing. (Not saying you’re a reseller) This is too easy! On top of the fact that there are people that haven’t even gotten their boxes yet, what about them? This just wasn’t very well thought out at all. Cut out the gimmicks SB!

Just saw that guy who bought the Purple Lobs off Berrics for $10k :lol:...

Reminds me of the guy who bought an $800 pair of Yeezy clear stripper boots off of Yeezy Supply trying to game the site to get a pair of 350’s...Only thing is Berrics was cool with the refund, Yeezy Supply wasn’t...

Reminds me of the guy who bought an $800 pair of Yeezy clear stripper boots off of Yeezy Supply trying to game the site to get a pair of 350’s...Only thing is Berrics was cool with the refund, Yeezy Supply wasn’t...
Shoulda split it up among the employees as a Xmas bonus or donated to charity.

Clear boot night will forever be in my memories.

My pair came in. I love the color, materials are good, and they’re really clean... but I’m let down by the shape. It isn’t any better. At all. In fact, I might argue it’s worse. After all the OG tooling talk I had hope they’d be improved. Should have known better. Maybe I’m being overly critical and should just be happy to have a pair.

I scanned my box, turns green. A friend I camped with in NYC scanned his but it only turned green ONCE. Mine keeps turning green even if I restart the app. I wonder if that means anything?

If that unlocks some sort of code that you have to present in store to pick up your pair that would be good in case people try to show up with just a screenshot or something no? I mean for the SNKRS PASS release you had to show them your account and ID in order to pick up lobsters the day before release.

I just really like the look of the green Lobsters.....def. want em, but I guess if you didnt like the purples your SOL unless you want to pay resell.

Not gonna lose sleep over it but as Im typing this I guess I am disappointed. If they were sitting Id still want them, so whatever.

Guess overall I should be glad there was a decent amount of good releases TBH, just wish I stood a chance at buying them at retail, heh.

Last edited:
I scanned my box, turns green. A friend I camped with in NYC scanned his but it only turned green ONCE. Mine keeps turning green even if I restart the app. I wonder if that means anything?

If that unlocks some sort of code that you have to present in store to pick up your pair that would be good in case people try to show up with just a screenshot or something no? I mean for the SNKRS PASS release you had to show them your account and ID in order to pick up lobsters the day before release.
I don’t even see where that camera at :lol:

Back
Top Bottom