2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Now I gotta walk around with this box all day waiting for SNKRS :smh:

0D9C0B80-A75D-47E3-8351-1DE538FE13D9.gif

Called fed ex and looks like my package has not been delivered after all, definitely a glitch or something as even the employee on the other end never experienced before. Currently in their facility and should be on a truck for delivery today.

Let’s see what happens.

Did Nike already refund you?

Called fed ex and looks like my package has not been delivered after all, definitely a glitch or something as even the employee on the other end never experienced before. Currently in their facility and should be on a truck for delivery today.

Let’s see what happens.

Oh snap, you're about to get the Lobs for free if Nike already refunded you lol

Very pumped for a possible futura collab. Unkles are my favorite dunk high, and the futura lows are easily in my top 5. I owe this whole sneaker addiction of mine to the Unkles lol, it's probably the only pair in my whole collection I have a personal attachment to. Also my avatar here on NT is futura artwork.

20181219_130531.jpg

Very pumped for a possible futura collab. Unkles are my favorite dunk high, and the futura lows are easily in my top 5. I owe this whole sneaker addiction of mine to the Unkles lol, it's probably the only pair in my whole collection I have a personal attachment to. Also my avatar here on NT is futura artwork.

20181219_130531.jpg
I loved the Psyence Fiction album but tbh only knew about it all because I love DJ Shadow. Did he help with these colabs?

Any of y'all gonna post the Staple screenshot or nah?

Sup Everyone!

You didn’t think I’d let the year go by without one more letter right??? Nah, I couldn't let that happen.

2018 was an incredible year! Yes there was a lot of BS happening all around us, but you know what...what year was that?? I’ve been living in NYC and running a business in one of the most competitive markets for longer than I’d like to say. And the one thing that I’ve learned, is that every year is ready to offer a heaping plate of ******!t — fresh off the grill!

So what’s our job? Our job is to stay above that. “When they go low, we go high”. You know what’s been my motto since 1997? A Positive Social Contagion. (aka stay above all that trash.)

And that can the take form of anything. It can be a t-shirt that gets you a compliment each and every time you rock it. It can be that dope hoodie that makes you feel like you’re wearin a piece of armor. It can be some kicks that make you feel invincible. It can be attending a talk given to a select few. Or it can be a podcast that can change your life.
It might even be a scholarship program where we take big corporate money and funnel it back to the independent creators.
Whatever it is... it can be all of that. And more.

The challenging (but fun) part about running this company is that we got everyone to #FlockWithUs. From the most triple OG executives, to the hungriest artists in the game. From streetwear luminaries in Europe. To the next generation torch bearers in Asia. This is what keeps me running. Sometimes I feel like Jay Electronica when he said “That's why the people got my back like I’m the Verizon man”. (Except I be puttin out content )

Anyway, I guess what I’m saying is I feel mad inspired going into 2019—regardless of what the world wants to throw at us. And I hope in some way, what I’m doing can inspire you to feel the same.

PS:
You know, the percentage of people that know Staple but get these letters from me, is pretty tight. When I write these letters, I’m like talkin to fam. You’ve probably figured out this ain’t no mailchimp template haha.
So I’m a let my family in on a little secret.
In January, we are dropping a very special collaboration. With a very special brand. With many many levels & components to it. And I want to give you guys A KEY to unlock first access! In fact, I already did! Many of you already own this Staple Pigeon Keychain. This keychain contains some amazing tech that can unlock special drops at any given time. You just need to tap your smartphone to the keychain, and boom, you’re in. If you don’t have this Keychain, I highly suggest you cop it. It’s $25 bucks and it will save you a ton of hassle, stress, FOMO (and reseller charges) later.
Trust me, it’s almost worth it if the keychain did nothing but hold your keys lol. But come January? Yo. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
Trust me.
JUST DO IT.

PPS:
One last thing. Have a happy and safe holiday.
Our holiday sale begins tomorrow—but for you guys? It begins NOW. An early bird special just for y’all so you have a better chance of grabbing your sizes.
Lets make the twenty nineteen ours!

PEACE!
jeffstaple

Back
Top Bottom