2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Merry Christmas NTSB!

170D8766-C801-4D02-9925-4F4074483FBF.jpeg

Want those pigeons can't lie. :smokin

Last edited:
some pigeons have green on their necks? that's the best i could come up with, though it's not a bright green, it's more of a teal.

I’ve always thought a pigeon release using that iridescent swoosh found on lobsters would be cool, but with the teal/purple tint you see on pigeons. An all tonal grey upper, with that color swoosh would be cool

I’m not justifying it at all lol

I understand. It’s just kinda odd to me, celebrating a dark byproduct of this hobby. Besides being robbed or killed for a sneaker, a riot over a pair of shoes is one of the sadder commentaries on the “culture” and not something to be proud about, and Jeff seems very proud of the fact if you’ve ever seen an interview of him when the original release is mentioned.

Last edited:
new.jpg

“school desk” should see it release around mid July 2019
info via random facebook dude
Oh man, these look good! I need more pics but of bat, I’m loving these!

I understand. It’s just kinda odd to me, celebrating a dark byproduct of this hobby. Besides being robbed or killed for a sneaker, a riot over a pair of shoes is one of the sadder commentaries on the “culture” and not something to be proud about, and Jeff seems very proud of the fact if you’ve ever seen an interview of him when the original release is mentioned.
You’ve got a logical point. What’s crazier is there’s people that have attempted to manufacture that dark environment around their releases recently as well.

Last edited:
U know Nike will stretch for a story. Look at the b-ball line.

U know Nike will stretch for a story. Look at the b-ball line.

You would think, that with their products history of stirring up violence, they might not want to highlight something like this so easily.

Then again, we all know deep down they don’t hate any publicity, regardless of subject. They just pretend outrage.

At least they are keeping it 100 this time.

Back
Top Bottom