2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

it says metallic silver and volt.. i don't see any volt on these.
shoejocky is the one who has them on there and in his pic it says wolf grey/black-black, which makes more sense to me.
they're up for $92 shipped too btw, for anyone looking to cop.
very tempted to snatch a pair

Last edited:
it says metallic silver and volt.. i don't see any volt on these.
shoejocky is the one who has them on there and in his pic it says wolf grey/black-black, which makes more sense to me.
they're up for $92 shipped too btw, for anyone looking to cop.
very tempted to snatch a pair
link please?

time to give up this crazy search you got going for this WMNS Dunk...even if you do find a pair thats DS, it probably wont be your size. i followed this release too when it came out cuz the colorway closely resembled the ROSS dunk, my GRAIL. broke my heart when i found out it was a wmns dunk and that i would need a sz 13.5 (which wasnt made) to fit my sz 12's...on to the next bro
Where did you find them???!
I have very small size its ok
Just tell me where i can find

Where did you find them???!

I have very small size its ok

Just tell me where i can find

He's telling you that you can't find them anywhere.
He didn't even bother looking cuz he knew they wouldn't have them in his size...

The best you're going to be able to do is to recreate them by getting a pair of ID Dunk Highs.

And as a matter of fact, I was just playing around. You can recreate them almost exactly buy using the Premium Dunk High ID. It isn't going to be canvas, but black suede or leather is available, as is the gum outsole. They'll only cost you $145.

Or for the low low price of only $79, you can buy a fugazi pair from thewhatthedunk.net. Good luck with that...

Edited to add: I know it must be some sort of translation error, but I was just looking around that site with the fakes, and I came across a pair called the "Pedo Bear"??? Wtf?
I am considering buying a pair of Freddy's to stunt on Instagram tho...

Last edited:
Sorry if this was already posted but I don't remember a specific answer... Is it confirmed that some SH2 are printed and not stitched? NDC has a printed pick but is that what gets delivered?

He's telling you that you can't find them anywhere.
He didn't even bother looking cuz he knew they wouldn't have them in his size...

The best you're going to be able to do is to recreate them by getting a pair of ID Dunk Highs.

And as a matter of fact, I was just playing around. You can recreate them almost exactly buy using the Premium Dunk High ID. It isn't going to be canvas, but black suede or leather is available, as is the gum outsole. They'll only cost you $145.

Or for the low low price of only $79, you can buy a fugazi pair from thewhatthedunk.net. Good luck with that...

Edited to add: I know it must be some sort of translation error, but I was just looking around that site with the fakes, and I came across a pair called the "Pedo Bear"??? Wtf?
I am considering buying a pair of Freddy's to stunt on Instagram tho...
Thanks you a lot!
Now i'm ready to buy fake but i cant find this pair fake :D
It seems like this pair is very unpopular

Sorry if this was already posted but I don't remember a specific answer... Is it confirmed that some SH2 are printed and not stitched? NDC has a printed pick but is that what gets delivered?
NO!, for some reason nike and ccs alot of times upload early catalog pics for their releases which arent the final released versions, there are ONLY the stitched heels, the printed were probably samples, just like nike and CCS both had the made for skate mids the sample pictures, as well as ccs had the blue hero highs the sample image and took it down a few days later, you are going to get the stitched versions no matter where you order from, and if you happen to get non stitched versions then you are going to have a rare pair that'll have some value

Hey guys! This is my first time in the sb thread and I'm not really into the sbs but do you guys know what places will get the 112 sbs? I really like those and would really like to cop. Would they be on NDC? I'm not to keen on the sbs but any help would be apprectiated!

Back
Top Bottom