2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Some of you people have no damn knowledge when it comes to shoes, quit being new to the damn game or do some research

If you people haven't noticed CCS has had MULTIPLE SBs over the years with different pictures than the retail, they recently had the blue hero highs with a gum sole and yellow swoosh, but that's not what they actually send, same with the made for skate mids, there pictures are diff than actual. They usually post up sample pictures on their site usually early catalog pictures, enough said call me an ******* or whatever but do some damn research

You know what - lemme edit that before I get the mods on me...

Pittsburghkicks?

Last edited:
If you can get the 112 dunks @ retail can't go wrong there. Especially if you're looking to save some $$.

honestly im having a dilemma
i have a ds pair of the 112 af1's that i havent gotten around to wearing yet
kinda waiting on getting another pair first
can i get an opinion on should i just pick these up or just get another pair of the 112 forces????
i know i can get both but i have been trying to limit my spending on shoes
so for now just one or the other
some opinions would be appreciated

i don't buy multiple pairs of the same shoe - so in my opinion - i would get the 112 SBs. two diff shoes are better to me. Plus you should get the SBs now while it's retail/cheap than wait and later the price will go up. The 112 forces price range should be set for now -so buying the AF1 now or next year wont matter much since the price "should" stay the same.

SBs is my vote.

never shopped at CCS. didn't know they post inaccurate pics.
good points thanks

The new brown Hi's look way nicer than I expected. I bet they will be a cheap cop after Christmas.

honestly im having a dilemma
i have a ds pair of the 112 af1's that i havent gotten around to wearing yet
kinda waiting on getting another pair first
can i get an opinion on should i just pick these up or just get another pair of the 112 forces????
i know i can get both but i have been trying to limit my spending on shoes
so for now just one or the other
some opinions would be appreciated
#firstworldproblems

yea im not believing the 112s are going to be as hard to get as people were making them to seem
smokin.gif

Barbers are a dope concept not really feeling the entire sole being gum though coulda went with red or blue to match the barber laces...Awesome concept though

Some of you people have no damn knowledge when it comes to shoes, quit being new to the damn game or do some research

If you people haven't noticed CCS has had MULTIPLE SBs over the years with different pictures than the retail, they recently had the blue hero highs with a gum sole and yellow swoosh, but that's not what they actually send, same with the made for skate mids, there pictures are diff than actual. They usually post up sample pictures on their site usually early catalog pictures, enough said call me an ******* or whatever but do some damn research

...ok. Lol

laces go with the theme on the barbers... but personally the double swoosh and gum midsole/ sole make it unappealing 

Just pics at the moment for the barbers, no release date that I'm aware of.

Sole exchange, is that the site who helps people that want to trade but acts like a "middle man" for the transaction so no one gets scammed/screwed?

damn i really want both the 112's and christmas sweaters..... probably gonna just settle for christmas sweaters unless i get extra money for 112's...

I'm interested to see if the 112's attracts a bunch of folks that don't know/care about SB's, thus making it a harder cop.

The Barber's are odd.....I like the concept, but having red/white/blue laces looks dumb on a black & white shoe. It must be a better or more interesting way to integrate a barber shop pole into a dunk. Maybe if it was on one of the side panels? 

Why should people have to care about a shoe in order to cop? Spare the culture nonsense. There's not much of it in this materialistic hobby.

Like most of the folks lining up for the PS4 tonight. Just the nature of the beast, gotta good feeling this thread will come thru.

Just pics at the moment for the barbers, no release date that I'm aware of.

Sole exchange, is that the site who helps people that want to trade but acts like a "middle man" for the transaction so no one gets scammed/screwed?

Yeah, thats my page that I run.

And I'm sure these will bring many non SB heads to cop, but any popular c/w on a shoe will do that!

Barbers looking GOOD :smokin

Back
Top Bottom