2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

AYE real talk will someone break it down how bots work, cost, etc? IS it worth it for personal pairs and how do you go about it

Prob a thread somewhere. No shots but you kinda asking the wrong place. Most of us either don’t know or don’t care cause we don’t use. But maybe someone can point you in right direction. I imagine if you search twitter for “cook groups” or whatever you’d have a starting point. Bots basically do what humans do faster than humans can do it.

Just saw that concepts was holding the green lobster raffle, went to enter and noticed its sitting at 50k entries in under an hour of opening... not gonna lie I'm not holding my breath for this one.

Yep definitely got the scripts going and not a damn thing Concepts will do about it. Entered for me and my wife but the chances are probably. 01% higher than manually hitting the online drop which was 0. GL and Happy New Years all!

I was going to bust these out after a 10 year hibernation but it’s snowing in CO. First pair of Sb’s but I really want the Cascade blues (greens weren’t in the equation). I remember arriving st SPOT and there being at least two dozen people already. I even had to settle for a 9 since pairs were gone in about 15 minutes but I was still stoked to get a pair. Never before had I experienced or seen anything so frenzied. Fun and different times
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 3
My first dunks were a 6.0 from journeys.
nike-dunk-low-60-grey-neon-brown-rasta-white-green-orange-3.jpg

Then I got these off ebay
cimg3489.jpg

My first SBs were space tigers for $65 from a skateshop site that no longer exists. I don't have any photos of my old pair, didn't have a camera at the time.
I have been collecting dunks for nearly 20 years now and have never seen those 6.0 dunks before. Those are freakin awesome. I'd like them more without the orange eyestay.

I have been collecting dunks for nearly 20 years now and have never seen those 6.0 dunks before. Those are freakin awesome. I'd like them more without the orange eyestay.
Yeah, 6.0 dunks were super under the radar. At that time I was a freshman in HS and I just liked dunks, didn't know the differences between the different lines (regular, SB, 6.0) til later in my freshman/soph year when my friends introduced me to it. They did come with extra laces though, I remember I had the greens swapped in. Here's a tiny bit more info: https://www.sneakerfiles.com/nike-dunk-low-60-grey-neon-brown-rasta-white-green-orange/ ; https://sneakernews.com/2008/11/25/nike-dunk-low-60-grey-neon-brown-reggae-white-green-orange/

First ever Dunk was the Pro B 3m and there still look great purchased at wearhouse shoe sale.. ( so cal heads know that place )

Second sb pair was purchased in malibu in this little skate/surf shop off the 1 in 2004 called clout and it’s my Grits and they still look good

C4BF48EF-C702-4EC4-AB58-ECBEC9CCF192.jpeg
CE78D129-0560-4E37-A70E-9626598A4AE1.jpeg
5DDE8EB2-3709-48B2-AA05-401A3EE84F66.jpeg

how about cncpts fulfill the manual orders placed first before they worry about the bot orders?

How will they figure out which are bot orders and which are manual orders?

A raffle where card info is requested would’ve been ideal but
upload_2018-12-31_17-28-31.png
Yup. Then, if someone used the same card on multiple entries, you could pull them out the raffle and ban them. I think that would cut out thousands of bot accounts.

this is why virtual cards come in handy, some banks gives you multiple card numbers for 1 card account...

Back
Top Bottom