2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

money cats were really dope to me, especially being an asian. I had the lows, mids, and highs and extra pair of highs to skate in

Some of the comments toward that young man were unfortunate. My first pair of SB's were the Janowski in blue suede, the chukka. Caught them at the Nordstrom Rack for thirty bucks.

somebody say Pro B's?

10584673_314482755397366_896515756_n.jpg
This looks like them. I beat those things to death! And as someone who can’t walk, that’s hard as hell to do!!!

Since I’m a noob my first pair were the tape box Brazil’s
Got them on sale at a local that no longer sells dunks
That was in Jan 2014

I know my son had several dunks mid-late 2000’s but I only found a 6.0 box in his closet
He didn’t really skate but somehow would destroy shoes like a skater... we would toss them mainly due to smell

My first pair of SBs were Janoski Maxes, the cherry blossom colorway led me to get interested in dunks (how i regret not copping a pair) and how crazy some of the colorways were. I want to say my first pair of dunks were the IW black and gum lows because I wanted a classic skate shoe color, then came the sea crystal lows and ever since I've strayed away from my usual wardrobe color choices and picked up whatever catches my eye, I forgot what release got me searching for a community but I eventually stumbled upon this thread and haven't looked back since! Pretty much the only thread on NT that I'll visit!

My first pair of sb's was the blue box venom highs and I beat those shoes into the damn ground, they lasted a long time and it was such a simple colorway. I'd definitely cop another pair in my current size but only the blue box version before they switched to new tooling.

First pair were the Paul Urich for me. I still wear them to this day(mainly at work). First pair that got me hooked on SBs and sneakers in general were the Unkles.

My first pair of Dunks were the Nike Dunk Low Pro B navy leather toe box and a white check with dark grey hits on the top front and side pieces. Orange box and people thought they were Jordan 1's. First pair of SB's were the Nike Dunk Fog Hi's pink box.. stealthy but dope shoe.

My first pair of SBs if my memory serves me correctly were either the Blue Tokyo Taxi Dunk Lows or Kentucky BTTYS Dunk Highs in '06. This was like peak Wale Myspace music days and in the DMV at that time SBs were what really separated you from the bammas who just shopped at DTLR and followed the typical trends of the time(DC skate shoes with crazy laces/nikeboots/colorful jeans and shemaghs)

Back
Top Bottom