2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

9C856D4A-3238-48FE-B90D-33A6BE05519D.jpeg
Threw these on for the day

Nah man you’ve got the best pair out of the two in my opinion.

Green is my favorite color though :D. But the purples are great. The blue laces really set them off. I am just happy to have pair. So if anybody that only got the regular release without the extras and is looking for blue laces, fully laced has them. The color is blue reef.

Green is my favorite color though :D. But the purples are great. The blue laces really set them off. I am just happy to have pair. So if anybody that only got the regular release without the extras and is looking for blue laces, fully laced has them. The color is blue reef.
I prefer OG laces but I might just give in and purchase a pair of blue reef from fully laced, I really like those blue reef laces with the purple lobster. I wonder how close they are to the SB color.

69B7B209-C21F-4827-B921-382742E7CB9B.png

Not sure. They are either them or close to them. I bought them from their eBay listing and they had them listed like they are one in the same :lol:

I prefer OG laces but I might just give in and purchase a pair of blue reef from fully laced, I really like those blue reef laces with the purple lobster. I wonder how close they are to the SB color.

shoreguy85 shoreguy85

I'm friends w/ the Sciarra's(owners of Kona) and i really think they made a huge mistake dropping all the brands they used to carry in favor of all in-house made gear

I used to be the buyer for Greg at wild ocean and can even be seen in the commercial he did a few yrs ago but he too had to drop sb after a few season once they tanked

he just couldn't keep buying all the crap for the few pairs of dunks he was able to get and make $ off of

even with me flipping pairs for him on the side it wasn't worth it

i know right. my friend was the shoe mrg for kona. i got him to get more sbs back in like 09 and they had a nice run. last pair i ever got fromt hem was homegrowns. then they dropped all nikes completely . even after having a nike account for over 25 years. soon as dennis left it was over. he told me they would end up dropping the account. sucks

69B7B209-C21F-4827-B921-382742E7CB9B.png

Not sure. They are either them or close to them. I bought them from their eBay listing and they had them listed like they are one in the same :lol:
I saw that listing the other day and another member also DM me that shortly after haha. I might get them but knowing how anal I am, I probably won’t use them unless it’s OG.

Back in the days Skatepark of Tampa use to get a decent amount of SBs...what happened???

Bought my Grits and Brian Anderson from them. I loved those grits...beated the hell out of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw that listing the other day and another member also DM me that shortly after haha. I might get them but knowing how anal I am, I probably won’t use them unless it’s OG.

Lol I feel you. The light pink ones that came with them aren’t bad either.

Back
Top Bottom