2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I’m already expecting a damn zoo. But also after I catch my L, I pledge to come in and discuss something other than Pandas. Best of luck to everyone gunning for them, the white laces sold me

lol wait whats going on tomorrow?

*nvm just checked*

incoming L's

white this year, & good luck to everyone in here that wants them to wear :nthat:

Attachments

• Nike SB Dunk - 2019 Release Chart.jpg
    Nike SB Dunk - 2019 Release Chart.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 97
CA878993-E675-43AA-B34B-D4722489B0D6.jpeg

3F070B2B-897E-4F4F-B2AE-481CE96C94D0.jpeg

So I finally aquared my grail.
I had these back when they release and I worn them to the ground.
To me it was the best shoe I had.
Long story short I was going to buy them a couple months ago a used pair for around $120-$150 can’t quite remember.
I picked them up today from this guy cleaning his garage.
DS and receipt
For $65

CA878993-E675-43AA-B34B-D4722489B0D6.jpeg

3F070B2B-897E-4F4F-B2AE-481CE96C94D0.jpeg

So I finally aquared my grail.
I had these back when they release and I worn them to the ground.
To me it was the best shoe I had.
Long story short I was going to buy them a couple months ago a used pair for around $120-$150 can’t quite remember.
I picked them up today from this guy cleaning his garage.
DS and receipt
For $65

Man, the Old Spice Lows and Brut Highs bring back so many memories.

The pigeon release promo video for the china release was pretty cool. Nice to see most of the fans at the release rocking their sb’s and not there following the hype. looked civil out there too

Man, the Old Spice Lows and Brut Highs bring back so many memories.

Tell me about it..
when I got them in hand last night it was worth my 40 min. I was ready to hit the sack then bam I was on the road my thinks I’m crazy here and there when it comes with sneakers..
So happy to have these back.

7E83B970-D1D3-4E2D-A31B-5596766114CF.jpeg

F8C7D2A4-F9CE-4687-96F3-35EC96B3B568.jpeg

Got a goodie in

Nice pick up.
Saw a homeless man a couple of months ago rocking these. Super super beat but he was rocking them..
Funny how I’m seeing these shoes that release around the same year. I picked up some aj1 high premier and sb dunk old spice with in 2 days and now seeing these.
Now that’s memory lane for me.

Nice pick up.
Saw a homeless man a couple of months ago rocking these. Super super beat but he was rocking them..
Funny how I’m seeing these shoes that release around the same year. I picked up some aj1 high premier and sb dunk old spice with in 2 days and now seeing these.
Now that’s memory lane for me.
I don’t think ima wear em that much for them to get super beat :lol:
And I like the older sbs cuz the shape on these new ones look long on me. And the quality and cws on older joints are way better

I just watched the Complex shopping thing with Tony Hawk on YouTube

First off he looked hella awkward because he sure does not care about what’s cool
Second.... I know they aren’t really making them pay for the shoes so why even pretend it’s happening?
I’d feel awkward too if they got me for 600 on some white cements.. his face when she told him the total LOL

Back
Top Bottom