2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wtf Forum isnt over ran with EMO posts and GOT EM pics. I was looking forward to reading this morning. I guess like myself everyone wasnt really feeling these. (had L for breakfast as well, now time to phone order these Cavs)

Damn I really wanted these. I never had a pair of dunks. The whole vibe of the shoe is cool to me. Imma get them someway. Even if have to drop $300. Hopefully the price dips a lil. Any other options to get these?

^ You should really check out the other Dunks Nike has released in the past 30+ years. I think you can get some cooler Dunks for $300.
84FEB03C-642C-4EE0-9423-F45886FBFE53.gif

Only a suggestion :smile:

$300? Exhibit some patience. I snagged the Black Pigeon for $170.
I like your positive advice. I’ll definitely be on the look out. I’ll think I’ll settle for the Biggie rivals dunk for the time being. But these panda pigeons are so damn clean. I didn’t know they were that limited.

I think a lot of us in here are in agreement with that. Doesn't feel right to drop $300+ on a new SB release when there's so many gems you can get. You can probably get 2 classics for $300 IMO.

Anyone know if these pandas pigeons have the old tooling?

I think a lot of us in here are in agreement with that. Doesn't feel right to drop $300+ on a new SB release when there's so many gems you can get. You can probably get 2 classics for $300 IMO.

Anyone know if these pandas pigeons have the old tooling?

**** to the NO 300 u can find Pl avengers medicomes 2 jedis ******* real heat not hyped shoes.. l. Just give it time fellas true OG sb heads wont fall for the hype and pay 300+ ! These will drop price

I am absolutely new to the dunk model. I mean I know about the sneaker. But I unfamiliar with SB history. If anything I shall remain patient. I got the JTh bio beige for 250 flat. So maybe my luck will be good down the road.

L city on snkrs but that's all I expect from the app at this point. They do still drop on staple.com on the 24th but that'll be a **** show. I'll look out for the squad at the instore release on the 25th here in nyc. Mainly going to get my black pigeons signed lmao because I got so mad after they ran out of pairs last release that I left before going inside Extra Butter because my time felt wasted after that. I didn't want the clothes they dropped, just the shoes smh that release was horrible , I hope they learned their lesson this time around

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom