2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Premier really changed it up. As recently as months ago they got tons of pairs to go around online. Now everything either doesn’t go up, or uses an additional app (when they have their own app) and charges shipping when it used to be free. Sign of the times I guess.

Cavs should be around if you want em.

6386F5CA-4620-4C49-950E-BEDFED20D4B1.jpeg
6C1B3E03-1BA8-42A2-9060-11CD7C90A5F2.jpeg
Did you have to size down on those cargos? Thanks.

I always see people going crazy for these apparel releases, what about it draws you guys? IMHO it's all pretty uninspired and plain, just some hoodies with patches on them. The black one looks nice, clean lines and the neon contrasts nicely, but the other two I don't see the appeal.

its just the homie showing love & doing what SB used to preach before they started posting SB's on NDC (for all the new heads, nike sb dunks were never available on ndc until a few years ago)

nike-sb-sb-syl-tee_590x885c.jpg

That's a shame. They got wet or were in a damp place to long. Yo the best part about that shoe is the money on the insoles. I love my pair. That sold me.

Makes sense since the leather on right pair looks a bit dry compared to the left. Maybe I’ll try some leather conditioner to darken it a bit.

Now that I had time to take a close look I like everything about this dunk from the color blocking to the materials used. I couldn’t be happier with my 1st pair of dunks

Makes sense since the leather on right pair looks a bit dry compared to the left. Maybe I’ll try some leather conditioner to darken it a bit.

Now that I had time to take a close look I like everything about this dunk from the color blocking to the materials used. I couldn’t be happier with my 1st pair of dunks

Definitely not a bad pair to start with. Nice pick up dude. Enjoy.

If you decide to use a leather conditioner I highly recommend using Leather Honey conditioner. I’ve been using it on my shoes that predate the 2000s and it makes the leather that much more supple and plush.

Really need OG tiffany dunks in a 13. I just don't trust stockx. I would even take a used pair... mad at myself for not copping both pairs that I saw at round 2 for 400 and 500 last April.

Morning fellas
Anyone in here have an extra pair of black laces for some high tops
I’ll be glad to pay for them.
Thanks.

Hey, I'm a noob with a question I'm hoping someone can answer. Got into SBs with the purple lobsters and been learning the ropes, picked up some northern lights highs too.
I found a VNDS pair of these...I know they're not SBs and wondering how they'll compare comfort wise. Similar to Jordan 1's? Do these have any air? Thanks!
Regular (non-SB) dunks are a little less comfortable but yeah similar to a Jordan 1. SB dunks have a thicker insole, plus another layer of foam hidden in the midsole that makes them much more comfortable. There is also a small zoom air piece at the heel but that doesn't do that much.

Just Checked they don’t only seem to have like a few collabs.
Are the high same sz as AJ1
I need to replace my lanc mountain laces it go caught on my bed the other day and it pulled it so now the lace looks crumbled

Anyone know how to lace shoelaces like how extra shoe laces come? Got a bunch of shoe laces and would like to make them neat

I just throw them in a drawer
Sometimes I put them in a baggy

I think rolling up factory style would test my patience and would end up breaking something

Back
Top Bottom