2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Morning fellas
Anyone in here have an extra pair of black laces for some high tops
I’ll be glad to pay for them.
Thanks.
I can swing by brothers today and see if he has some. He has a few bags of sb laces in a shoe box from when he was buying them 10+ years ago. Would just have to cover shipping if he has em.

Quality looks excellent on these

Dw1QStNVAAA7s1P.jpg:large

I thought the Bruins were red under the black
Those are yellow/blue?
Did I get my models mixed up?

Edit: now I’m really confused... GT still has his own shoe?

I thought the Bruins were red under the black
Those are yellow/blue?
Did I get my models mixed up?

Edit: now I’m really confused... GT still has his own shoe?
The Bruins are red under the black. But the picture above is GT Blazers, which have Nuggets colors underneath.

I've also seen it written that the Bruins are Bulls colors, but apparently the Bred stuff in the pack is for the Trailblazers.

I thought blazer lows and bruins were the same
No sir. Both were basketball silhouettes originally, but bruins were always a low top and blazers came in both high and low. Nike SB just started making some mid top bruins for women that look great. Here's some images from the internet from the Nike Chronicle Deluxe mag (that I also own but none of these photos are mine):
00010.jpg
00006.jpg
a73efa67977c574e6ad9e65c32d1acd1.jpg

NikeChronicle6.jpg
NikeChronicle8.jpg

No sir. Both were basketball silhouettes originally, but bruins were always a low top and blazers came in both high and low. Nike SB just started making some mid top bruins for women that look great. Here's some images from the internet from the Nike Chronicle Deluxe mag (that I also own but none of these photos are mine):
00010.jpg
00006.jpg
a73efa67977c574e6ad9e65c32d1acd1.jpg

NikeChronicle6.jpg
NikeChronicle8.jpg

I agree the women’s Bruin mids are fire

its just the homie showing love & doing what SB used to preach before they started posting SB's on NDC (for all the new heads, nike sb dunks were never available on ndc until a few years ago)

nike-sb-sb-syl-tee_590x885c.jpg

That's cool and I can definitely see why people would want to support their local shops. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but the, "These are fire," posts made me think people genuinely like the designs. Not trying to knock anyone who does in any way, I was just curious as to why these apparel releases seemed so popular. Appreciate the reply.

That's cool and I can definitely see why people would want to support their local shops. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but the, "These are fire," posts made me think people genuinely like the designs. Not trying to knock anyone who does in any way, I was just curious as to why these apparel releases seemed so popular. Appreciate the reply.

the only thing fire about that whack *** supreme north face knock off was the proper big flip posted on IG :smokin

Didn't think Active carried SBs anymore, so I am assuming they won't be getting them. They used to be my go to shop when I lived in California.

Yea they do they had the last drop with those satin blue lows
Wonder if they will have this drop. I’ll stop by and ask later on.

Back
Top Bottom