2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Bro people just don’t know ! They r willing to give these up for lobsters! Is it just me or are people just not knowledgeable on sb’s smh...

C1451320-0F14-4BC0-877B-28DB16AE4686.png

How to nontourages fit? I ask the sizing question all the time, and I apologize. As far as lows go in blue box, I have anchormans, blue and red lobs at size 10 (.5 up from TTS) and they fit decent.

Teal box: artic camo 9.5 hella tight, but de la lows at 9.5 fit perfect .

What size should I go with for nontourages? Thanks ntsb fam.

Saw the cavs high they look pretty nice in hand.
Secured 2 pairs for Monday I only need one.
I have a feeling these Will be easy cop for everyone most of the local skate shops will be Carrying these..

On a side note order some black high laces of eBay the longest one and didn’t work for me.
Hopefully the cavs extra lace works for my lances..

Huf talk again?

Here's my first pair I got in 2011, signed by Keith Hufnagel. Wound up beating and selling.
hufoot2.jpg

Also just picked up hufquake air max 1s, one of my favorite am1s. Had the 04 huf am1s as well a couple years ago but sold before the inevitable deterioration. Huf collabs have had some great materials, I loved the cracked leather on the dunks and 04 am1s. 04s in particular were incredible - smooth nubuck, smooth leather, cracked leather.

hufmaxdunk.jpg
hufquakehufhigh.jpg

Yeah I checked last night and they where out of 11's 30 minutes after he linked in here :frown:. Ive been watching inventory of some sights on the dunks and they been dwindling steady all week. Hoping this release isnt a **** show.
Yeah the 11’s were gone when I found them. Looks like only one pair or so per size.

Back
Top Bottom