2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah, sending them back around noon
this sucks :ohwell:
Too bad they aren’t 11/11.5 because I could have worn them
Seems like you would do better to just sell them like that to someone else that has mismatched feet

My left foot grew a half size after surgery.... had to pass off some sweet shoes to my dad after that (11 years ago)
Now I just try things on with the left foot

Too bad they aren’t 11/11.5 because I could have worn them
Seems like you would do better to just sell them like that to someone else that has mismatched feet

My left foot grew a half size after surgery.... had to pass off some sweet shoes to my dad after that (11 years ago)
Now I just try things on with the left foot
Damn, I'd feel guilty as hell sending these off to someone, especially when it wasn't my fault to begin with.
Now I'm just wondering if ol' boy who got their 10.5 knows there's an eleven in the box :ohwell:
Sorry to hear about your foot man, is it uncomfortable for you to wear your sneakers?
I can imagine double socking one foot to be a little awkward, comfort wise

Last edited:
Damn, I'd feel guilty as hell sending these off to someone, especially when it wasn't my fault to begin with.
Now I'm just wondering if ol' boy who got their 10.5 knows there's an eleven in the box :ohwell:
Sorry to hear about your foot man, is it uncomfortable for you to wear your sneakers?
I can imagine double socking one foot to be a little awkward, comfort wise
Nah, it’s fine
I was probably closer to 11 than 10.5 to begin with and it didn’t add that much
I’m good, no need for extra socks lol

Temp to get them . But Im gonna pass unless they go under retail .. that’s if there still available

I like the pics where folks have removed the paint to show a bred pattern, I will probably do that. Really like how you can get creative and make your own shoe. Glad they finally pulled out this gimmick again.

I shouldn't have been lazy and gone to my local when they opened up, I missed out but ordered through Premier though!

Back
Top Bottom