2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So a buyer should have to dunk from the foul line to buy some jays?

or how about complete a marathon to get some air maxes?

lol dudes in this thread say the dumbest ****.

“waaah SB’s are hyped again”
- says all the clowns who weren’t copping kicks 15yrs ago when SB’s literally kicked off the hype sneaker trend

All he did was make a post, you can choose to be a contrarian about anything in this thread if you wanted to. And If you think SBs kicked off the hype sneaker trend 15 years ago, there isn’t much reasoning to be made anyway

Was online st EB. There was a few people who had on SBs. (Saw at least 7 but I was in the front of the line.Jeff Staple came out and whoever had on pigeons got moved to the front. He also gave anyone who could do a trick a front pass also. I had on AM1, didn’t care about wearing SBs, was just out there from 830, # 5 online and it was brick. At least let the ones who were there early inside then bring those wearing pigeons to the front of the line inside. EB was also doing random bamboo boxes. At least I got mine, autographed and got a photo with Jeff...

Attachments

• 75FAA244-0A6B-4650-9841-01F4F25E4225.jpeg
    75FAA244-0A6B-4650-9841-01F4F25E4225.jpeg
    265.2 KB · Views: 103
Repped, bought my 1st pair this year. Nontourages FTW.

Project blitz has a discount code going on right now: BLITZWEEKEND20
20% off. Took a quick in my size and didn't see anything for a good price. Might be worth checking cus sometimes they have some decent deals and with the 20% off, it will make it worth it.

that might be the only thing he did right with this release. have an event with nothing promised, and reward those who still came out

It wasn't a free for all. It was invite only. Some of the people in attendance have large followings.

Back
Top Bottom