2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Same boat here. Between QS, SOMPs, Nontourages, and the Black Snakeskin w/ white midsole and gum outsole, I'm not sure if I really need another similar pair. If I go for any of the Orange Labels it'll be the mids I think, as the White Widows are currently the only mids I own.
Material quality will be my deciding factor
Trying to ignore how excited I am about a different box color

9CB159D7-2575-40EB-9459-C561653854DE.gif
Haven't gotten mines yet. But you mean to tell me they didnt double box? :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
The post lady handed over my pair wrapped in that brown paper. I was hurt

My box from Micro was definitely a little beat up, but at least I got the shoes. I was really busy at work that day and almost completely missed the drop. Thanks to the NT members that spread info on release days. Lord knows without this place I would never be able to get a pair for retail.

I know I’m going to get hate on this but The Black Hornets are def better than all 3 recent diamond drops and Both recent Pigeon drops. Change my mind.
No hate here. Everyone's entitled to their opinion. The Black Hornets definitely have more going on in comparison, but they're not as good as all those pairs you mentioned IMO. For me, when you combine the iridescent panels, elephant print overlay, icy sole, and that embroidered "stinger" on the swoosh, there's just too much going on. Then you add to that the fact that along with all hat black, they even have a black midsole, they're like both monotone and jumbled from my perspective. Something as simple as having a white midsole would've definitely set them off. IMO, while the black and white Diamonds, and the Black Pigeons are plain in comparison, they're all super clean and well executed. Having the overlays on both the Diamonds being the same color but also their slightly pronounced texture is dope IMO, and while they can miss me with the velcro gimmick, the sliver details and swoosh with hints of Tiffany blue is cool. With the Black Pigeons, I love the contrasting materials of the upper, the reddish/pink color, and being a Seattleite, the use of waterproof leather. IMO, the Yellow Diamonds are ugh, and the Panda Pigeons, while the sole dope, is just a black and white shoe.

At the end of the day, the three I mentioned are better/cleaner/more versatile IMO, but the Black Hornets definitely stand out more. But having the All Star Chameleon Jordan 1s, I also didn't think the Hornets could hold a candle to those, and don't need another iridescent pair of kicks.

Back
Top Bottom