2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Screenshot_20190225-214724_Gallery.jpg
Trifecta!

Need the UNCs! People forget Black Sheep did those and Palace 5 (RIP) did the Georgetown’s as a Rivalry pack. At least I’m pretty sure that was the case. Been a while. Was a cool idea I thought. Would love to see two skateshops go back at it.

Someone correct me if I’m misremembering
You are correct. I just didn't like em. #BlueDevilNation

Nike SB and Jordan Brand will be collaborating to release a new set of Air Jordan 1 colorways that will once again include a DIY-style.

Following a look at the Lakers-inspired colorway, this one sports a more neutral tone that is highlighted with wear away paint to reveal a new set of colors underneath, making them unique to their wearer. The Black reveals a Pink color, to match the insoles, while the Grey reveals an Orange tone, similar to the Nigel Jordan 1. Finishing off the design are Nike SB tongue labels and branded insoles.

NIKE SB AIR JORDAN 1 RELEASE DATE
Look for the Nike SB x Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG to release this April 2019 at select retailers. Stay tuned for more updates.

upload_2019-2-26_7-19-12.jpeg

the black sheep highs definitely fall in the category w/ the pigeon, lobster, and diamond retros

All in good fun man. I've been a Duke fan ever since I can remember and 90% of my boys are Tarheel fans so I've seen every meme possible since the lost from last week. Lol but we'll see yall soon

Aw crap, I should've known! Lol I'm just gonna keep it humble until our next game. Freak accident with Zion, right?

Back
Top Bottom