2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nike SB and Jordan Brand will be collaborating to release a new set of Air Jordan 1 colorways that will once again include a DIY-style.

Following a look at the Lakers-inspired colorway, this one sports a more neutral tone that is highlighted with wear away paint to reveal a new set of colors underneath, making them unique to their wearer. The Black reveals a Pink color, to match the insoles, while the Grey reveals an Orange tone, similar to the Nigel Jordan 1. Finishing off the design are Nike SB tongue labels and branded insoles.

NIKE SB AIR JORDAN 1 RELEASE DATE
Look for the Nike SB x Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG to release this April 2019 at select retailers. Stay tuned for more updates.

upload_2019-2-26_7-19-12.jpeg

These look great as is. They’re gonna go and kill it by adding some hot pink in there.

lakers-banners.jpg

must be a clippers fan >D

Nope just the colors of yellow and purple should never be your primary colors of a shoe...even a fit.

Big fan of NJ's very own Shaq as he's redone the theatre here and is doing other good things for the city. Not so much of a Kobe fan ever since he's the OG DLo. Me personally Odom is probably my favorite Laker.

Knicks fan here, just hope we get Curry type feels before I die. I'll be good with the Yanks 27 rings tho

Back
Top Bottom