2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'll be out at my folks for Thanksgiving and I was hoping to pick up the 112s locally. Think CCS, NDC, or Premier is the way to go? Only will have my phone as an option.

ive been itching for a pair of Tiffanys lately. whats a decent price to pay for these DS or VNDS in a size 11. ive seen them range from 900-1100 the last couple of days. i dont know if i want them that bad...

I'll be out at my folks for Thanksgiving and I was hoping to pick up the 112s locally. Think CCS, NDC, or Premier is the way to go? Only will have my phone as an option.
im sure if you monitor this thread at weeks end, John will hook it up. In all my years on NT ive never seen a more helpful dude. this thanksgiving im thankful for him.

im sure if you monitor this thread at weeks end, John will hook it up. In all my years on NT ive never seen a more helpful dude. this thanksgiving im thankful for him.

No doubt. I always appreciate John's info. I'd just really like to avoid phone orders if possible and these seem to be the only confirmed online releases at this point... I usually strike out in these situations. If so I'll just sit back and hope for some good knowledge to be dropped!

ive been itching for a pair of Tiffanys lately. whats a decent price to pay for these DS or VNDS in a size 11. ive seen them range from 900-1100 the last couple of days. i dont know if i want them that bad...
650-780 for DS 500-620 for Worn is fair. 

Generally, you're likely to have a few more options in sizes slightly smaller. Size 11 starts to get a little more difficult to come by, IMO. I think you're looking at 450 - 600 for a used pair, depending on how used. If you are looking new, I'd say if you see anything around 850 or less, you should just jump on it.

It also sort of depends on where you are looking - individual sellers, consignment stores, ebay, etc. - as there's an opportunity to negotiate price in a one-on-one situation. Be careful too - there are a lot of fakes out there, and some of them are pretty good.

That eBay seller is legit.  Both prices are about average for those two pairs.  The Jade lows average like $75 - 90 USD.  MIA lows go for maybe a few bucks above box price.  In your size I'd say $110 - 130 is the norm

Thank you for your help, I'm trying to read backwards from this page to page one, I see your a regular here og thank you brother repped :smokin

Generally, you're likely to have a few more options in sizes slightly smaller. Size 11 starts to get a little more difficult to come by, IMO. I think you're looking at 450 - 600 for a used pair, depending on how used. If you are looking new, I'd say if you see anything around 850 or less, you should just jump on it.

It also sort of depends on where you are looking - individual sellers, consignment stores, ebay, etc. - as there's an opportunity to negotiate price in a one-on-one situation. Be careful too - there are a lot of fakes out there, and some of them are pretty good.
thanks for the heads up. i figured with popular shoes theres always fake but didnt think there would be that many like you said. id have no hesitation dropping 600 on a vnds pair id prob go 700 would be my limit. i know most people dont want to hear this but i feel that within the next couple of years were gonna see some sb retros and would assume these would be one of them.

I'll be in San Antonio for black friday. Can someone give me advice on a place to grab the 112s?

Hoping y'all allow me to step outside the box on some real life ish for a second.

Reason #41922 That this thread is the best on NT...

Haven't been posting much these past 10 days or so because I got married last weekend and just got back from my honeymoon in San Fran. A few months ago, knowing he was from the area, I PM'ed Osyrhiz and asked him about what sneaker spots I should hit up as well as food places, and any other suggestions. He promptly replied back and gave me all the must-hits and some other suggestions as well.

I just got back late last night and the trip was a great time. Most of the spots I hit, when finding out I was on the honeymoon, hooked up either a discount or a sticker pack, and one place even sold me the White Gloves (GP my fave player) a few days ahead of time (I promised I wouldn't say where). I found all of the people at every shop to be way more laid back and willing to chat than the "boutiques" and such in other cities I've visited like DC, STL, NYC, etc.

Would I have found these places without Osyrhiz's help? Probably, but his cosign as a local made it a better experience, plus other suggestions he gave me really paid off. You don't see that in other places on NT. So I wanted to give a public thank you to Osyrhiz. I owe you some reps, homie.

Also a public thank you to everyone on this thread who consistently posts deals and have a willingness to help.

NOW, back to the kicks!
Congrats on the nuptials bro!

Hoping y'all allow me to step outside the box on some real life ish for a second.

Reason #41922 That this thread is the best on NT...

Haven't been posting much these past 10 days or so because I got married last weekend and just got back from my honeymoon in San Fran. A few months ago, knowing he was from the area, I PM'ed Osyrhiz and asked him about what sneaker spots I should hit up as well as food places, and any other suggestions. He promptly replied back and gave me all the must-hits and some other suggestions as well.

I just got back late last night and the trip was a great time. Most of the spots I hit, when finding out I was on the honeymoon, hooked up either a discount or a sticker pack, and one place even sold me the White Gloves (GP my fave player) a few days ahead of time (I promised I wouldn't say where). I found all of the people at every shop to be way more laid back and willing to chat than the "boutiques" and such in other cities I've visited like DC, STL, NYC, etc.

Would I have found these places without Osyrhiz's help? Probably, but his cosign as a local made it a better experience, plus other suggestions he gave me really paid off. You don't see that in other places on NT. So I wanted to give a public thank you to Osyrhiz. I owe you some reps, homie.

Also a public thank you to everyone on this thread who consistently posts deals and have a willingness to help.

NOW, back to the kicks!
Congrats on the wedding homie.

Glad you had a good trip in the Bay.
My man.  Good stuff brotha.

That eBay seller is legit.  Both prices are about average for those two pairs.  The Jade lows average like $75 - 90 USD.  MIA lows go for maybe a few bucks above box price.  In your size I'd say $110 - 130 is the norm
Thank you for your help, I'm trying to read backwards from this page to page one, I see your a regular here og thank you brother repped
smokin.gif
Anytime fam.  Let me know if you need help tracking pairs down on eBay.  That's where I do my best hunting.

Pair 3 came in from Radio. Gotta swap one of my pairs for a different one because the 3m is messed up =/ (not from the shop but from who I first grabbed from)

*and no I'm no reseller I just really like the shoe lol
nice! really making me change my mind a lot on copping these, wish i could see these in person

just called and they want 229+ tax for them. holy cow! double tax, no idea how they manage to stay in business

Back
Top Bottom