2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wore my pair the whole weekend. I'm happy with them. :pimp:

Hoping y'all allow me to step outside the box on some real life ish for a second.

Reason #41922 That this thread is the best on NT...

Haven't been posting much these past 10 days or so because I got married last weekend and just got back from my honeymoon in San Fran. A few months ago, knowing he was from the area, I PM'ed Osyrhiz and asked him about what sneaker spots I should hit up as well as food places, and any other suggestions. He promptly replied back and gave me all the must-hits and some other suggestions as well.

I just got back late last night and the trip was a great time. Most of the spots I hit, when finding out I was on the honeymoon, hooked up either a discount or a sticker pack, and one place even sold me the White Gloves (GP my fave player) a few days ahead of time (I promised I wouldn't say where). I found all of the people at every shop to be way more laid back and willing to chat than the "boutiques" and such in other cities I've visited like DC, STL, NYC, etc.

Would I have found these places without Osyrhiz's help? Probably, but his cosign as a local made it a better experience, plus other suggestions he gave me really paid off. You don't see that in other places on NT. So I wanted to give a public thank you to Osyrhiz. I owe you some reps, homie.

Also a public thank you to everyone on this thread who consistently posts deals and have a willingness to help.

NOW, back to the kicks!

Hoping y'all allow me to step outside the box on some real life ish for a second.

Haven't been posting much these past 10 days or so because I got married last weekend and just got back from my honeymoon in San Fran. A few months ago, knowing he was from the area, I PM'ed Osyrhiz and asked him about what sneaker spots I should hit up as well as food places, and any other suggestions. He promptly replied back and gave me all the must-hits and some other suggestions as well.

I just got back late last night and the trip was a great time. Most of the spots I hit, when finding out I was on the honeymoon, hooked up either a discount or a sticker pack, and one place even sold me the White Gloves (GP my fave player) a few days ahead of time (I promised I wouldn't say where). I found all of the people at every shop to be way more laid back and willing to chat than the "boutiques" and such in other cities I've visited like DC, STL, NYC, etc.

Would I have found these places without Osyrhiz's help? Probably, but his cosign as a local made it a better experience, plus other suggestions he gave me really paid off. You don't see that in other places on NT. So I wanted to give a public thank you to Osyrhiz. I owe you some reps, homie.

Also a public thank you to everyone on this thread who consistently posts deals and have a willingness to help.

NOW, back to the kicks!
Congrats on the wedding homie.

Glad you had a good trip in the Bay.

just as about to think about passing on the 112s, that pic with the grey laces drew me right back in.. thanks lol

NikeID now has a glow in the dark elephant print, along with a GITD option for the outsole on the dunks!!  Not sure if its on other models but it's pretty dope IMO...

I am dissapointed in the colirways of the prod 7s that are coming out. What happened to the yellow and dark blue high tops? What about the siler/grey and blue ones?

Need these 112 Dunks. Hope I can scrounge together some $ before Friday. Went brokeboi on xboxone/ps4 this month lol.

NOW, back to the kicks!
Congrats on the wedding my dude

Back
Top Bottom