2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Scored the whites ty. But cords are sold out. Can't believe the hype on them. I was sold day one on em but seams we have some snakes in the grass messing sh*t up for us.
Everyone has approved of the corduroy joints since the beginning. A lot of shops put this info on their instagrams/twitters and that's sometimes how it trickles down here. For example, contiuum posted cords and whites available on their instagram story two hours ago. IG has a greater reach than NT.

7F58A1FA-E733-4CD0-B58D-DECC865013B3.jpeg

Everyone has approved of the corduroy joints since the beginning. A lot of shops put this info on their instagrams/twitters and that's sometimes how it trickles down here. For example, contiuum posted cords and whites available on their instagram story two hours ago. IG has a greater reach than NT.
I didn't think there was that much interested in them before. Maybe I'm wrong.

Ty John00 John00 scored a pair from bluetile.

It's like a 12 minute drive from my job but I haven't been in there since I copped the Sasquatch lows a few years ago.

Oh word. I used to get tons of dunks off them many years ago. I know they had to close one of their shops. They were going through hard times and sbs got cut. Maybe they are back in the game

Back
Top Bottom