2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Good looks. Just grabbed my size 10.

E71E7081-BEB5-416F-9BFD-FBC0280F2E0C.gif

Sold out 10 & 10.5

Hope you get your pair. If it’s from here, make sure to rep whoever hipped you. I think you fired a lot of shots this weekend about the unhelpfulness of the thread. Today should show you the norm, if you weren’t already aware.
Been aware and been part of this thread helping out and sending raffle links since the panda pigeon.. sucks I gotta explain that just because of A few bad apples in here

Been aware and been part of this thread helping out and sending raffle links since the panda pigeon.. sucks I gotta explain that just because of A few bad apples in here

All you did this weekend was yell at people. But it’s fine. Do you man. Hope next hype release, if it doesn’t go your way (like it doesn’t for many) you don’t get as upset.

All you did this weekend was yell at people. But it’s fine. Do you man. Hope next hype release, if it doesn’t go your way (like it doesn’t for many) you don’t get as upset.
Wait what? let that **** die bra
Stop trying to spew up the old ish from the 2 or 3 NTers who was playing games on Dogs Release..Once you stop feeding into the kids on here...they disappear!

* Now back to the cords

B21C0FA6-D354-4B2A-BA1A-82AE94BC5230.png

Man the whites are clean on foot. I need that 9.5

I like em better than the black pair but both are a must have for the daily rotation
My Local Shop still has them. They closed @ 7 for phone orders, but still available on site....

Attachments

• E5BB262E-C924-44FA-AAAB-EC2E37C258C5.png
    E5BB262E-C924-44FA-AAAB-EC2E37C258C5.png
    907.1 KB · Views: 23
it’s funny how people were talking crap about the blazer leather , but like the dunks leather :emoji_shrug:

they feel the same to me ...

Back
Top Bottom