2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Don’t think so. They had a placeholder up last month for Cords also which has not dropped. They removed it after a day or two.

I remember seeing the place holder for the cords too. I did an online chat with them this morning to see when they would be available and the chat rep had no clue what I was talking about.

Yooooo fam hows the thread doing, lmao holy **** I missed like 60 pgs of posts. Before I scour through them did I miss anything worth mentioning? Aside from the white ISO dunks finally surfacing? I've been so tied up with personal stuff I haven't had any time to myself lately smh

Take care of yourself and yours b
Dogs and OL and the normal shenanigans

Last edited:
Haven't gotten any new sbs in a couple years
Are they still narrow? I'm thinking of getting cords. I'm a 10 in older sbs but the last time I copped a pair I had to size up to 10.5

Finally got some SOMPs

1z2nmlx.jpg

would you guys get upset if you found out your (struggling) local only sold half of their dogwalkers for retail and the other half via stockx?
Not really. My local went out of business. They gotta do what they gotta do to be honest. Nike screwed over skate shops. Just try to build a relationship with the workers/owners so they take care of you.

would you guys get upset if you found out your (struggling) local only sold half of their dogwalkers for retail and the other half via stockx?
I would.. if they keep that up then eventually I'm sure they'll go out of business. Why not just do a raffle and every extra ticket is $10, I'd gladly spend some loot at my local to increase my chances if that's the case and I think most people who really support the shops wouldn't have a problem doing that.

Back
Top Bottom