2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

At this point I'm not counting on nike.com. I just did a chat and this is response I got:

"Sam: I loved this shoes and it looks like it ran out of stock on our retailers, stores, and online due to high demand. But no worries! I'm going to take your feedback and send it to our team to let them know that we still have consumer like you who loved to see the Nike SB Dunk Low Corduroy restock in the future!"

At this point I'm not counting on nike.com. I just did a chat and this is response I got:

"Sam: I loved this shoes and it looks like it ran out of stock on our retailers, stores, and online due to high demand. But no worries! I'm going to take your feedback and send it to our team to let them know that we still have consumer like you who loved to see the Nike SB Dunk Low Corduroy restock in the future!"
i don’t count on anything CS says... staying hopeful

89F8657A-11D4-40DC-B154-BDAC20F86E32.jpeg
i loved this shoes.

wish they made as many of the cords as they did of the Biggies. those sat FSR on .com for months before sizes started to sell out after all the shops sold out from the imaginary cease and desist (again).

as far as lob pricing sheeple feeding into the marketing giant that is social media without knowing they are sheeple

Last edited:
Every time I wear these, which (though simple in comparison to other collabs) I totally love and think they’re dope, I just shake my head thinking about the current state of SBs. They only made 1100 pairs of these, they came in a special box with other special accessories, and a certificate of authenticity due to their limited nature, and they weren’t that hard to get all things considered. Let a skate shop drop something this limited today, and you might as well forget about it.
3423ED35-1C90-458F-890F-F2D66494501D.jpeg

Red Lobs (not the ISO set) have a bid > $1k and Blue Lobs sold for $900 yesterday

bluelobs.PNG
redlobs.PNG

what is happening guys

Its unbelievable. Stussy was around 2-300. Now cant find decent used for under 500. Sick

Nike SBs made a come back. Way harder than you would expect. A ton of local consignment shops are selling out of their SBs again. It's actually wild.

Also, i love the White OLs. Super flame.

Attachments

• D5gWrdZWAAMubeb.jpg
    D5gWrdZWAAMubeb.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom