2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Was Able To Lock In My Pair Locally Today :pimp:

Amazing What Shop Loyalty Can Do

Haven’t Seen The Local Shops Do Raffles In A While So Interested To See What Stock Numbers Look Like For These Releases :nerd:

Hoping My Dude Will Keep This Same Energy Come That Lakers/Chicago Release!!

Allocations for the NY -> Paris pair is along the same lines as Dogwalkers; LA -> Chi are much much smaller.

Was Able To Lock In My Pair Locally Today :pimp:

Amazing What Shop Loyalty Can Do

Haven’t Seen The Local Shops Do Raffles In A While So Interested To See What Stock Numbers Look Like For These Releases :nerd:

Hoping My Dude Will Keep This Same Energy Come That Lakers/Chicago Release!!

How do you type like that?? Im Trying on My Phone And It Is Hard AF...

upload_2019-5-8_17-51-59.png

Thank you to @eskymosteez for pointing me in the direction of these. Seller didn't have the green laces but that's fine, I think they look great with black. Gonna whiten up the midsoles when I have the time.

Here's a photo of my old pair from back in the day, I forgot I took a black paint marker to the kevlar lace tips :lol:

loon.jpg

upload_2019-5-8_17-51-59.png

Thank you to @eskymosteez for pointing me in the direction of these. Seller didn't have the green laces but that's fine, I think they look great with black. Gonna whiten up the midsoles when I have the time.

Here's a photo of my old pair from back in the day, I forgot I took a black paint marker to the kevlar lace tips :lol:

loon.jpg

Aged midsoles :nthat:

Leave em like that

Back
Top Bottom