2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Noice!
Although I think mine are in better condition.
C0EB8360-01E5-4FC2-9872-8CD4AFE282BA.jpeg

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVDS!
Looks like a baked potato.

I’ve never felt the need to celebrate winning a shoe on NT, but I’m not mad at the people who do. It’s just shoes, and there’s always some new heat next weekend. Canceling someone’s order because your salty af is a **** move period. There’s no justification for it. This dude is only guilty of being excited he got a hyped shoe.

I'm split on this situation because I hate "flexing" or showing off/bragging. I find it childish and immature when people genuinely throw stuff like that in people's faces.

So I'm with you on the never felt the need to post when you win stuff. There's no reason for it.

tenor.gif

I know this is just a mock up but if they’re close to this I’m copping for sure!
Agreed %100! These, or something like these, would be dope. Hopefully they’re not a collab of some sort. I have a feeling they’ll be hyped enough as is.

really quick photoshop, has anybody seen this done yet? thinking about making it happen
nyparis.jpg
Nice.

Are there any blogs or even a post on NT with customs like this?

Wondering if I should do something to my Cavs or should I let it happen organically.

I'm not sure that doing a skate shop name and paying homage to the name of the shoe with each skyline are the same concept at all ‍♀️

I'm not sure that doing a skate shop name and paying homage to the name of the shoe with each skyline are the same concept at all ‍♀️

I’m not sure actually stripping the paint with a refined tool to showcase the possibilities of the layering and doing a 2 second photoshop are the same thing either.

Just trying to help my dude by pointing you to someone who did something with sharp lines and details. Feel free to ignore.

I’m not sure actually stripping the paint with a refined tool to showcase the possibilities of the layering and doing a 2 second photoshop are the same thing either.

Just trying to help my dude by pointing you to someone who did something with sharp lines and details. Feel free to ignore.
Lol no need to get salty man, I was literally asking if the concept had been seen, I've obviously seen customs already. Obviously the 2 seconds in photoshop was just to give a visual of the idea. Not trying to be a d*ck just seemed like a really irrelevant comparison.

Lol no need to get salty man, I was literally asking if the concept had been seen, I've obviously seen customs already. Obviously the 2 seconds in photoshop was just to give a visual of the idea. Not trying to be a d*ck just seemed like a really irrelevant comparison.

You asked for help. I tired to give the closest thing in real life view I had seen. It wasn’t what you wanted. That’s fine. I’m not offended.

Back
Top Bottom