2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

EDCABEC2-316A-4DEB-8481-B18E96AC7B66.png Yikes
For whatever reason it’s not working when I click the image to enlarge it so I can read what’s going on lol.

I’ve never felt the need to celebrate winning a shoe on NT, but I’m not mad at the people who do. It’s just shoes, and there’s always some new heat next weekend. Canceling someone’s order because your salty af is a **** move period. There’s no justification for it. This dude is only guilty of being excited he got a hyped shoe.

Yes, we get it. He's an idiot for making that mistake. But we all make mistakes.
Let's not get it twisted. He's not the bad guy in the story.

It sucks for the guy, and I dont think it should happen to anyone but his biggest take away from this should be that you dont put out sensitive information like that. He learned this the hard way, Im willing to bet this same thing doesnt happen to him again. Plus it's a life lesson as well, if the guy has been careless before(we dont know maybe he has maybe he hasn't) with sensitive information aka credit card numbers, socials, IDs, etc... this situation probably opened his eyes.

Yes, we get it. He's an idiot for making that mistake. But we all make mistakes.
Let's not get it twisted. He's not the bad guy in the story.

Im not saying he’s the bad guy. I’m saying he has no room to be mad at someone else when his mistake was what ultimately led to the opportunity for his order to be cancelled. This happened multiple times on other drops. You either learn from your own mistakes or from others

Im not saying he’s the bad guy. I’m saying he has no room to be mad at someone else when his mistake was what ultimately led to the opportunity for his order to be cancelled. This happened multiple times on other drops. You either learn from your own mistakes or from others

I'm sorry, I get what you're saying but to say he has "no room to be mad"? Of course he has cause to be upset. He made a mistake, but someone seized that opportunity and screwed him over. Yes, a valuable lesson was learned. Yes, he probably won't make that mistake ever again. But c'mon, let the guy be upset.

I really think we're too quick to hate on people in situations like this. And I think it's because we automatically assume people who are posting Ws online are just merely in the shoe game to flex. While this might be true of this guy, we could choose to be more charitable in our thoughts and give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he was just genuinely excited to get that win, and maybe he just wanted to share that with the sneaker community. I mean, isn't that, in part, what we're all in here doing anyway?

Back
Top Bottom