2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Materials look nice, but I have no idea WTF Parra is, and the Orange Label's look better...

I will be copping these! It’s a done deal!

What’s the scoops on the sb releases for the rest of the year?
Outside of the Parra, there a Safari Dunk Low (baser off the AM1) and a Halloween dunk with a glowing sole. That’s all that I remember seeing be discussed in the thread so far.

I will be copping these! It’s a done deal!

Outside of the Parra, there a Safari Dunk Low (baser off the AM1) and a Halloween dunk with a glowing sole. That’s all that I remember seeing be discussed in the thread so far.

Blue Porcelain joints. J pack green lows. Desert orange lows. that’s all I remember I think

loved the parras when i first saw them, like them even more now that i get a good look at them. yea they are a little plain but that mini swoosh and multi colored swoosh does it for me. lets see how many heads start flip flopping on these as the release inches closer lol.

LC question. Are the tags inside the shoe now have the QR code style tags?

Got a pair of Jordan 1 Laker SBs from stockx and the pair has the old style tag w the barcode . Anyone else have the same tags who actually bought online from Nike or actual bricks and mortar store?

Man these look so much better in person than they did in pics when we first saw them. UnDsed these bad boys.
20190607_163347.jpg

Back
Top Bottom