2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

4501EAAE-1883-4BFD-A675-29051CDA4BBE.png
Just in case..phone orders available

Asking here too. For my peeps who have LA to CHI in a size 10 what’s your production dates? Just curious.

Has anyone seen the trainers in a sizes 14 or 15?
I saw that these dropped on the polar site with 12 as the biggest size and also noticed this with some of the UK retailers.
Would love to skate these.

I was hoping to get a little imput from some of you guys who own the lumberjacks from 2016. I just recently picked up a DS pair and put them on at my desk to try and stretch the denim out a bit. The only time I moved was when I went up and down a flight of carpeted stairs. When I took them off, the insole of the left shoe is almost missing now. I know they were released a couple years ago, but I have older dunks I've worn multiple times that have their insole logos looking a lot better. Is this something I should be worried about or is it just something to do with the particular colorway?

Attachments

• IMG_20190610_193329.jpg
    IMG_20190610_193329.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 29
Ive bought a whole load of normal dunk highs over the last few months, quality of the leather is really good. Ive done white lace swaps on most of them though.

3114C9CF-A589-463E-B7C0-C13C523D6DDE.jpeg

The shape and quality of those BTTYS from a few years ago is on point. I wish I didn’t sleep as they don’t come up too often in my size.

Anyone know any Canadian sites stocking the AT1 in 11.5? Blue Tile Lounge and Adrift didnt get them in that size.

The shape and quality of those BTTYS from a few years ago is on point. I wish I didn’t sleep as they don’t come up too often in my size.

I know its the same in my size because I have waited for deadstock ones too, I need to find a Syracuse now.

I got lucky with the IOWA as they are pretty rare and its only retro’d once in 2003. I found them deadstock last week and paid retail for them.

Back
Top Bottom