2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

42F70E88-B840-409B-9FC5-0E60C4091342.png
80A4BC73-B580-4E00-865D-44F9B3643E32.png
4F4AFFB8-8E1B-4201-8F8B-A2F224BE8D0A.png
I really want these

I wanna like'em
^Same. Materials, shape, and tooling all look good IMO. Colors look cool, nothing crazy either way. I feel like the colorful laces will look dope. I like the mini Swoosh, and the multi-Swoosh, while not my favorite necessarily, doesn’t look that bad. But these lose it for me with the plain outsole and midsole combo. Literally anything else for the outsole would’ve been good on these IMO. Make it icy, blue, red, pink, whatever. I’ve never really been a fan of a solid colored (in particularly just black or white) outsole/midsole pairing. It’s not a bad pair, just sort of plain/boring as a result of the outsole/midsole IMO.

Fun fact: The notion that pink is for girls was a marketing scheme thought up in the 1940s. There are design articles dating prior to then that declared pink was a color for boys because it was a decidedly stronger color and blue was considered "dainty"

Free your mind. Color is color.

In for the Parras. Most of all because of the full blown return to old tooling. I've been hoping for SB to drop those "lace protection" tabs since they started that.

Good eye, I didn't notice that. While I'm not going for the Parras it makes me excited for future releases. I'm curious if the sole is also the OG sole, and if the liner is the neoprene type of material.

Also will this be a one off or will future dunks have this OG tooling?

Good eye, I didn't notice that. While I'm not going for the Parras it makes me excited for future releases. I'm curious if the sole is also the OG sole, and if the liner is the neoprene type of material.

What about the fat tongues???

I could see SB reserving it for the limited releases that they dub "OG" or however they were doing it with the diamonds and lobsters.

Back
Top Bottom