2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dude asked for info, not release info; info is what, not when. Info on the pair is that they're bespoke LEGO dunks. If he copied and pasted that into google he'd have gotten that sneakerfreaker link as the first result. I don't even know how he would have seen the photos without getting the information he so desired. Now that big brain told us and got what he actually wanted, I can say that BespokeIND is an Australia based company that makes custom shoes usually based on Nike's silhouettes. Their most notable sneakers have been air max 1s and IMO they do some of the best work compared to other custom shops.

https://www.bespokeind.com.au/blog/2017/6/29/what-is-lorem-ipsum

FWIW, dude was the one that said I'm not the brightest crayon in the box. He didn't say what he wanted and despite all that I know about Nike SBs, I still can't read minds.

How many mofos come in here asking for info dude? Miss me with that ish.. that’s why people don’t funk with this thread because of smart a$$es.. I posted the pics cause I , like a lot of other mofos wanted info.. simply put! All I had was the name.. the thing is you don’t flame someone and expect that person not to react .. especially when the question was genuine.. again thanks j mobile j mobile for the much needed “info” :lol: Since we gotta be direct with the questions

not sure why people started to call customs bespoke, really just creates confusion
customizers using Bespoke now cuz it makes their product appear more expensive/luxurious...might trick the newheads, oldheads know wattup
C1204FE6-4A36-4EB7-9F96-D395CF99104F.jpeg

Not sure if this has already been posted but Nike outlet in Boston has the light bone Jordan 1 SBs. They had two size 12s and one size 11 (didnt see any others but they may have more). They were on the hash wall and come out to $140 after their sale.

Back
Top Bottom