2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Do all their laces have "fully laced" written on them? Because that is a tiny bit annoying.

I saw that when I checked their site too.. would rather avoid that if anyone knows of a different site that's just as good? Need these laces lol.

customizers: ruining / customizing more and more pairs of chi/la aj1s, thereby decreasing the amount of deadstock pairs out in the wild.

me: :evil:

Son! :lol:

Took a trip to a local "skate shop" and found a few older releases. That's what I live about the SB market. You can really get lucky and find older launches.
IMG_20190605_191531.jpg
IMG_20190605_191527.jpg
IMG_20190605_191251.jpg
IMG_20190605_191249.jpg
IMG_20190605_191248.jpg

Will be returning for the Mulder's and denim bleach

Right. I wasn't saying it was perfect or not. I was saying I'm no expert so if thats the best the thread has to offer, then give me something just as good without the writing on the tips.
I didn't realize lace lab has so few now. I ordered a pair a year and a half ago and they had far more colors. Lacelab and fullylaced have historically been the two best replacement SB laces. Sometimes people on ebay are selling spare pairs from legitimate SBs.

was thinking of copping sb laces for my lakers to chi... whats the lace size for highs and also for lows? might want to put navy laces in my kostons

thanks might cop from fully laced since they got the navy and black sb laces... need the black for my la to chis and the navy for my kostons... anyone know the length of laces for the lows?

Back
Top Bottom