2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Trail end brown was just the name of the color on the box. Escape was a whole pack.

You know how long it was til I realized paul brown was the name of a color and not the name of a Nike SB team rider?
yjbmm.gif

Anyone know the stock lace length in the AJ1 Kostons? The 48" Fully Laced laces be sufficient?

I wear a size 13 if that matters.

travs love of SB & him choosing this colorway on his AJ1’s is the main reason prices have shot up. these were gr’s so theres no other possible reason these are going for thousands (in certain sizes) now

20 years from now these wont be remembered as the trail ends, beleee dat

It's insane to see the prices for these jump just due to being similar to the TS1's. Before the 1's no one gave a F about this release.

upload_2019-6-28_10-51-25.png

Wow, really? I'm obviously in the minority here, but trail ends don't even look good to me :lol:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i watch seinfeld almost every day... i go to the gym 4 days a week and when i do cardio i watch seinfeld on my phone lol

Wow, really? I'm obviously in the minority here, but trail ends don't even look good to me :lol: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
years ago my sz 12 homie was visiting town for his birthday so I told him to grab any pair of SB's from a pile of GRs I had stashed (he wasnt into kicks)....guess which pair he chose :frown:

Back
Top Bottom