2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Right. I've heard of all scenarios. Depends on who's working that day, I suppose. I know there was confusion when all the lobsters were reselling because of one of the laces. I've also heard different definitions of DS over the years due to lacebag attached, factory laced, etc.

Anyway thank you dragonmachine1 dragonmachine1 for proving my point. There are anomalies and the numbers are skewed.

edit: I also had a completely deadstock, factory laced, original box/paper/stuffing pair of hufquake af1s get rejected due to storage marks.

I was asking him to pay for me, y’all not reading

bunk wire smh.gif

Please don't ever use stockx to "analyze" prices and sales of older SBs. Stockx was not designed to sell SBs. Most SBs on the market since Stockx has been around were worn, or were missing box or extra laces therefore wouldn't pass verification. Obviously there are plenty of SBs brand new in box, factory laced with original laces and packaging, but the numbers are still skewed.

Yeah, I’m not using it as a fair market value indicator but it shows the hype train and that there’s cats willing to drop a grand on a pair when previously these weren’t getting a second look.

I just want a pair of Iowa (the real ones not those lows) and then I’m probably out. Prices were already kinda crazy on those before SB came back

Back
Top Bottom