2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I remember when Amare Stoudamire was in Phoenix as a young player and was always in those “features” on sports center and during the playoffs skateboarding in his free time. Would have been a cool crossover move for SB to get on that at the time. Always wondered why they didn’t.

End random thought

I remember when Amare Stoudamire was in Phoenix as a young player and was always in those “features” on sports center and during the playoffs skateboarding in his free time. Would have been a cool crossover move for SB to get on that at the time. Always wondered why they didn’t.

End random thought

Because that would've made sense.

I had a bid a little over retail get accepted for the parra blazers last Thursday. I figured $120 wasn't a bad price for a pair of new Nikes when shoes like retro jordans retail for $190. Seller hasn't shipped yet and I wouldn't be surprised if he saw prices increase and decided to hold on, or maybe he didn't actually get a pair and took the bid too early.

In any case I got out of my car on Saturday morning 5 minutes after the release and got a text from my friend saying he scored both pairs of parras off the snkrs app for me in my size. I was ecstatic. Can't wait to get them in later this week.

edit: i was way too tired when I typed this, just fixed like three errors

Last edited:
Wore these today
8FEE029F-4753-4F35-B97B-E37733CB4159.jpeg

verse001 verse001 has been one of the on-foot sneaker kings of the internet for a long long time, I used to see him in all the threads on SC/ISS forums years ago. I don't watch any sneaker content on youtube but he's always stayed consistent posting his reviews as well, from what I've seen he's got one of the most diverse rotations of brands and new/old shoes you'll see from anyone. Much respect out to him.

Back
Top Bottom