2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If I had any photoshop skills I would so make a firecracker sink. You should try ebay, I have seen a bunch there in the $100 range. 

My CCS order got cancelled too. Now, I'm without a pair. I'd like one (or more), but I'm not going to go crazy over it. I don't live or die over these releases, but it's annoying - at one point I thought I had 2 pairs yesterday, so I stopped really paying attention and fell back. Then, I lost one, which I sort of expected, but still didn't really care because I had the other. Now, this one gets cancelled too.

Whatever. If I happen to get something for retail, I'll take it. Otherwise, no biggie.

Question for anyone that ordered these from ndc, and had other items in your order...

Did anyone receive shipping confirmation yet? I received shipping conf for my other items, but not these...

I got a call from Nike yesterday asking me to confirm if I had placed the order cause I ordered Oreo 5s with em as well. Still no shipment confirmation.

You guys think these can be on a NDC restock since there is the possibility of people's orders being canceled?

Question for anyone that ordered these from ndc, and had other items in your order...

Did anyone receive shipping confirmation yet? I received shipping conf for my other items, but not these...

I got a call from Nike yesterday asking me to confirm if I had placed the order cause I ordered Oreo 5s with em as well. Still no shipment confirmation.
hmmm... chatting with a rep now. Lets see what they say.

Edit... rep told me its because theyre shipping from different warehouses. Makes sense because other two items were clearance items.

Last edited:
hmmm... chatting with a rep now. Lets see what they say.

Let me know what's good. The reason they called me was because the order came out to be $292. Hopefully they don't leave our orders till the end only to say they ran out of stock...

Had to call CCS to find out they canceled my order smfh. Been chillin thinking i had my 9.5 secured fml

My CCS order got cancelled too. Now, I'm without a pair. I'd like one (or more), but I'm not going to go crazy over it. I don't live or die over these releases, but it's annoying - at one point I thought I had 2 pairs yesterday, so I stopped really paying attention and fell back. Then, I lost one, which I sort of expected, but still didn't really care because I had the other. Now, this one gets cancelled too.

Whatever. If I happen to get something for retail, I'll take it. Otherwise, no biggie.

What Size Is It You're After My Dude? Maybe I Can Help :nerd:

You've Been Heavy Active In This Thread Since The Jump, I'd Hate To See You Miss Out Homie!

LMK And I'll See If I Can Help :nthat:

Sucks. Could have been on the lookout all weekend but i never recieved a cancelled order email or anything so i figured i was good

That's BS bro ! I got the size 6.5 for my girl so maybe that's why i got lucky and my order is still good. Thats another reason i did not even try to get my size online . ( ccs) cause i wear a 9.5-10 and did not want it canceld

That's BS bro ! I got the size 6.5 for my girl so maybe that's why i got lucky and my order is still good. Thats another reason i did not even try to get my size online . ( ccs) cause i wear a 9.5-10 and did not want it canceld

Yea hopefully i can still land a pair some how if theres any other phone orders. Being from cali it seems it would be easy to cop but im from the IE 909 so theres like 2 stores that get QS everything is like an hour away from me

This! Some of these skate shops ain't reasonable I wouldn't pay $130-150 on these the highest I would go would be $120
I would and did with familia skateshop considering the size. Idk about a 9 but a sz 10 is hard to come by, 150 isn't that bad. Resellers on fleabay want 200+ for a sz 10.

Zumiez did get these. Confirmed with the location in Union Square. They only have the P-Rod's left. Check your local if you have one.

Been striking out on a size 12 in the 112s all weekend! Can anyone help me out? Lol I copped a pair of black levis and wet floors today though! Cant wait to have them in hand!

Back
Top Bottom