2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The 112's should be rocked like hell, when you notice a lot of 3m wearing off return for a voucher. Did that same exact thing with my 3m windrunner

For my fellow size 13ers...

Couple of pairs of the 112's on eBay right now for around $150 shipped. Not that bad really. That's what some shops are charging. If you missed out you might want to consider it. Is $20-30 worth missing out on a shoe you really want?

For my fellow size 13ers...

Couple of pairs of the 112's on eBay right now for around $150 shipped. Not that bad really. That's what some shops are charging. If you missed out you might want to consider it. Is $20-30 worth missing out on a shoe you really want?

They gone...

That was fast!

Wats a good price on the mia skateshop dunks in a 10 or 10.5 I'm looking for a good deal if anyone has any please let me know

looks like sb got a good year coming
The last 12 months has been amazing for SB; both QS and GR's have been fire... I can't wait to see what's to come going forward... The Cobra Commander's are a must cop...

Skate Warehouse shipped my 112's; I just received a tracking number...

Last edited:
My CCS order got cancelled too. Now, I'm without a pair. I'd like one (or more), but I'm not going to go crazy over it. I don't live or die over these releases, but it's annoying - at one point I thought I had 2 pairs yesterday, so I stopped really paying attention and fell back. Then, I lost one, which I sort of expected, but still didn't really care because I had the other. Now, this one gets cancelled too.

Whatever. If I happen to get something for retail, I'll take it. Otherwise, no biggie.
What size do you wear, pimpin?  If I hear anything I'll let you know

I guess 10 is the new 13. CCS cancelled me and SPOT was just a fail. Oh well. On that note though do you guys think that SPOT is going to start releasing all QS online. I like their free shipping and feel that less hyped releases would be easily copped if they just posted them like the 112's.

Congratulations to everybody who copped, does anyone know where I can pick up some red challenges or jamesons in us 8.5? Thank you

Spot and premier will be doing qs online now. It's great for us that work and can't always cop in person!

Also snowbeach ( uk) has some nice pairs on sale.

9, 10- 112's
8.5,10,10.5- kenny powers
8.5-9.5 mia's
9- chirping birds
8.5,10,11,12- loons
8,10- WPF
5.5- marshel amps
9,9.5,12- krampus
4,5,5.5,6.5,10,10.5,12- iguans
4,5,6,7,8,8.5,10,10.5,11,12- uk passports

I know it ainy USD but worth it if ppl been on hunt.

Looks like the Teal boxes are true, VIA http://stashedboxes.com/

New Nike Sb BoxesAlex Patakos December 1, 2013
The tides have turned yet again, as it seems Nike Sb will be rebranding from the cardboard box from the future to a colorway most of us are all familiar with.

Tiffany blue and white are the new colorscheme for the Nike Sb line and its a very fitting look. Expect all releases from December 2013 on to feature the new packaging.

Stay posted to Stashed Boxes for more up to the minute Nike Sb info.

Back
Top Bottom