2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just got the Porcelains in and they're way better in hand than I was expecting, a little stiff on foot but I'm sure they'll even out

Weirdly though the tongue isn't anywhere near as fat as Cords/ISO/Patta

Suede toes would’ve made a giant improvement on those, jewel swoosh and all...As is, super mehhh...

One thing I really like is that they finally removed that dumb *** eyelet lace guard...Never liked it since SB introduced it and the model looks 100% without it...

Getting into the whole Star Wars vibe. The Mandalorian boss.

8909C41B-AB62-4E4B-8317-353E2B77ABAA.jpeg
these been on my list for a while man... want these more than the jedis tbh

I’m from Seattle, therefore I LOVE the Sonics(RIP), therefore I love Green & Yellow/Gold, therefore I absolutely LOVE these! I know they’re technically for Oregon, but I can overlook that fact for these beauties. One of my favorite SBs ever, and one I’m super glad to have in my collection.
91232B7D-5D58-4677-BFF1-EFA531704AB9.jpeg
4198FBBB-4441-4275-9897-360AECBEBA09.jpeg

is nike done retroing older releases?
like are we never going to see huf lows or bison highs for example?

Anyone have the non sb be true pack from the last drop? (pull out box)

Everything on mines looks good. It’s a euro pair, only gripe is it has no NA branding on the insole, and no perforated edges where the msrp would be.

Pretty sure it’s common practice (especially from non-US sites) to pull off the msrp tag. I’m not at home, or I’d check my insole for you... did they even make fakes of those? Assuming that’s why you’re asking...

Anyone have the non sb be true pack from the last drop? (pull out box)

Everything on mines looks good. It’s a euro pair, only gripe is it has no NA branding on the insole, and no perforated edges where the msrp would be.
EU pairs don't have the MSRP tag which is why you won't see the perforated edges

I’m from Seattle, therefore I LOVE the Sonics(RIP), therefore I love Green & Yellow/Gold, therefore I absolutely LOVE these! I know they’re technically for Oregon, but I can overlook that fact for these beauties. One of my favorite SBs ever, and one I’m super glad to have in my collection.
91232B7D-5D58-4677-BFF1-EFA531704AB9.jpeg
4198FBBB-4441-4275-9897-360AECBEBA09.jpeg
So fly, black lining too.

Back
Top Bottom