2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I like the Blue-Gold pair, I'll try tomorrow. My least favorite is the white/red. Wish we could get some of the Jewel Forces back though...

Pretty sure it’s common practice (especially from non-US sites) to pull off the msrp tag. I’m not at home, or I’d check my insole for you... did they even make fakes of those? Assuming that’s why you’re asking...
Not really sure if they made fakes. The insole was weird cause I thought I remember seeing Nike air on the insoles of Syracuse when they were at outlets. Good to know on MSRP tho thanks

Not really sure if they made fakes. The insole was weird cause I thought I remember seeing Nike air on the insoles of Syracuse when they were at outlets. Good to know on MSRP tho thanks

I don't think they had any branding on the insoles. Definitely wouldn't have had Nike Air because there was no air unit in that design.

Walked over to civil

Still porcelain size 12 on shelf

Attachments

• 5E741B88-C4CE-4D9D-8D9B-ABD2A2A56CB0.jpeg
    5E741B88-C4CE-4D9D-8D9B-ABD2A2A56CB0.jpeg
    281.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 5FF1975B-574A-426B-9701-C05906AF3FAD.jpeg
    5FF1975B-574A-426B-9701-C05906AF3FAD.jpeg
    261 KB · Views: 16
  • DD0AA1DC-99B0-4A6D-AA23-79CC00E8E578.jpeg
    DD0AA1DC-99B0-4A6D-AA23-79CC00E8E578.jpeg
    245.5 KB · Views: 17
BARF.jpg

New pickup. Paid a little more than I wish I would've but that's my fault, not Travis Scott's. These are ****ing beautiful. I've been back and forth on them over the years but these days they go a lot better with the rest of my wardrobe than they used to. Insanely good quality. Very happy. I actually like the slightly thinner tongue a lot.

BARF.jpg

New pickup. Paid a little more than I wish I would've but that's my fault, not Travis Scott's. These are ****ing beautiful. I've been back and forth on them over the years but these days they go a lot better with the rest of my wardrobe than they used to. Insanely good quality. Very happy. I actually like the slightly thinner tongue a lot.

Nice grab!

BARF.jpg

:nthat: I picked these up earlier this year as well from pdx. have yet to wear them though :lol:

Slams (/24 I think?), Shanghai 2
BARF.jpg

are those the diet tongue joints? hard to tell from that angle

rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 yes, with orange label box. Honestly I like the thinner silver box tongues, it's a nice medium between standard SB tongue and the blue box abominations.

Any tips for someone going for the supreme dunks tomorrow I've never tried to get anything from a supreme drop

Back
Top Bottom