2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

so is 48 for lows and 54 for high?

the laces in my picture of course isn't fully tight, but it didn't reach up to the last two lace holes to tie.. and those purple are 60" as labeled on the plastic bag that it came in

The laces that come with highs are over 60" long. I didn't feel like breaking out a set of laces from a low or mid to measure though... My OCD *** would want to re-spool them before boxing them up :tongue: But the 48/54 might be for low/mids though.

I got my 3m dunks from Unite. They even wrote a little thank you note.

That's a nice touch. I always appreciate a shop more when they do things like that. Lets me know that the person boxing the shipment up actually takes time to care. I don't really care for the stickers in the long run, but its always cool to get them :tongue:

Last edited:
succumb to the hype and copped the 3M highs.... Gotta decide if they are really worth it down the line

The laces that come with highs are over 60" long. I didn't feel like breaking out a set of laces from a low or mid to measure though... My OCD *** would want to re-spool them before boxing them up
tongue.gif
But the 48/54 might be for low/mids though.
This is what I thought, is there any shops online that do sell SB laces for high?

so does anyone know approx..how many of the 3ms were made?? im waiting for my pair from unite kinda bummed they're coming via the pony express...

thats how i feel about them too
no hate towards anyone who copped tho, buy what you like
not really looking forward to any of these either, except the kostons i'll prob cop those
I'm feeling those MINT lows. I'd also like to see what the quickstrike is for next month. I've heard some rumors, and I don't want to start hype but if the rumors true, it will be a nice addition to the collection.

This!!!
Can't be stressed enough.
Many local skate shops are not doing that good right now. If they are a higher tier SB account that can get quickstrikes, support em! They are few and far in between these days and the number is shrinking. Nike sportswear mom and pop shops and franchise stores are feeling it too cause' Nike is forcing extra crap on them that doesn't really sell.
Just picked up my pair from my Cardinal Skate Shop in my area. They charged 150.00 before tax. He only does this with quickstrikes now.
The owner Jason is gonna do phone orders, (757) 306-0550. Not sure what shipping is though. Here's the facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cardinal-Skate-Shop-Virginia-Beach-VA/175831727911
I got a 10.5 and he told me he just sold the 11 before I came in. But he should have other pairs from 9 to 13 from what I heard.
I'll post some on feet pics pics tomorrow when the sun is up.

Word! There was a local skateshop here in Seattle that's been around for 10 years or so and they're gone. Only one left that I know of. Kind of afraid they might go away down the line also, but not sure.

Mint lows are definitely gonna be a pick up of mine. & I'm curious about how many pairs of the 3m highs there are? My local skate shop still has basically a full size run.

Someone on that other site said the 3M's were more limited than liberties for whatever that's worth.

I'm tempted to buy up all stock cause I feel like its just being Snorlax Slept On.

I've already got 2 pairs and seriously contemplating a 3rd.

......... On another note....

Instacopped.

Last edited:
Someone on that other site said the 3M's were more limited than liberties for whatever that's worth.
I'm tempted to buy up all stock cause I feel like its just being Snorlax Slept On.
i could see myself getting 3 pairs if i could..

but for some reason i think all the beasts are distracted by something else, and i wasnt really able to find them until someone posted the unite link which is greatly appreciated, theres nothing where i live and i rely on online.

challenge red maybe the top GR of the year

Have to agree with this one.

I got a second pair coming in. I think I'm good with 2. Never tripled up in a shoe before though... :tongue:

challenge red maybe the top GR of the year
I feel you on this one but, I think people are REALLY sleeping on the Thunder Blue lows and those Mint highs are giving them a run for their money as well.
......... On another note....
Instacopped.

There's NO WAY IN THE WORLD that the 3M's were limited. Look at how Nike SB's size runs have changed. They get 2 size 13's with every QS now. That never happened before Nike Sportswear took over. You'd only get one 13 and one 12, if that, in a QS Nike SB run. The Liberties were more limited (not to drive up the hype) but it's not like they were as limited as the Blue Levis Lows. On top of that, who really cares if they were limited or not? They're a hella dope SB, and if you like them, cop them and rock them.

Last edited:
I feel you on this one but, I think people are REALLY sleeping on the Thunder Blue lows and those Mint highs are giving them a run for their money as well.

There's NO WAY IN THE WORLD that the 3M's were limited. Look at how Nike SB's size runs have changed. They get 2 size 13's with every QS now. That never happened before Nike Sportswear took over. You'd only get one 13 and one 12, if that, in a QS Nike SB run. The Liberties were more limited (not to drive up the hype) but it's not like they were as limited as the Blue Levis Lows. On top of that, who really cares if they were limited or not? They're a hella dope SB, and if you like them, cop them and rock them.

I don't know if you were referring to me but I could careless whether the shoe is limited.... I was simply throwing it out there for those that asked.

I just think its a fresh *** shoe.

I don't know if you were referring to me but I could careless whether the shoe is limited.... I was simply throwing it out there for those that asked.
I just think its a fresh *** shoe.
I just thought you were trying to add hype to the 3Ms by saying they were limited and you'd buy up all stock, maybe I misread your comment. I just stated my opinion. I don't knock you though. If you think they're fresh (I do as well) then do what you do and cop while you can.
happy.gif
 People aren't really sleeping on these where I'm at. My skate shop litterally has 1 pair left.

3Ms where limited quickstrike

sorry their is a way in the world

just because they have 2 of a certain size doesn't mean its not limited.

3Ms where limited quickstrike
sorry their is a way in the world
just because they have 2 of a certain size doesn't mean its not limited.
Listen, I'm going to put this WHOLE "3M dunk being limited" talk to rest. A limited release is the Blue Levis Lows. They were only released at 12 skate shops in the entire USA, I'm quoting a Nike rep the way when I say "12 skate shops.". Okay using that as point of reference they only ran sizes 8-13. That's a "limited QS size run (AKA Hyperstrike)" (You can look at ANY Nike Sportswear quick strike release and that will be their size run.) The picture I posted below, (I'm just using it as a reference) is yours. You have 3 sizes of darn near every size between a 6-13. Space Jam Lows and Black Levis Lows are recent QS releases that dropped and CLEARLY weren't limited. Their size runs were 6-13 and there were multiple pairs in EACH size including two 13s and three 12s. Now, I'd understand if you FELT like they were limited because of how fast your skate shop sold out of them, but facts are, IN NO WAY WAS THE 3M DUNK HIGHS LIMITED. Now, can we leave this whole "limited" talk alone and just admire the sneaker for what it is? Finally a step in the RIGHT creative direction for Nike SB! A excellent use of materials and placement from new designers with a new vision for the brand we love. Let's GO TEAM SB, you've kept us loyal SB heads waiting for you to wake up for far too long.

Moving forward, Yeti I SEE THOSE HULK DUNK HIGHS!!!! I SEE YOU! Dope pickups! I'm glad to see that you got them on the steal! REPPED!

Last edited:
Listen, I'm going to put this WHOLE "3M dunk being limited" talk to rest. A limited release is the Blue Levis Lows. They were only released at 12 skate shops in the entire USA, I'm quoting a Nike rep the way when I say "12 skate shops.". Okay using that as point of reference they only ran sizes 8-13. That's a "limited QS size run (AKA Hyperstrike)" (You can look at ANY Nike Sportswear quick strike release and that will be their size run.) The picture I posted below, (I'm just using it as a reference) is yours. You have 3 sizes of darn near every size between a 6-13. Space Jam Lows and Black Levis Lows are recent QS releases that dropped and CLEARLY weren't limited. Their size runs were 6-13 and there were multiple pairs in EACH size including two 13s and three 12s. Now, I'd understand if you FELT like they were limited because of how fast your skate shop sold out of them, but facts are, IN NO WAY WAS THE 3M DUNK HIGHS LIMITED. Now, can we leave this whole "limited" talk alone and just admire the sneaker for what it is? Finally a step in the RIGHT creative direction for Nike SB! A excellent use of materials and placement from new designers with a new vision for the brand we love. Let's GO TEAM SB, you've kept us loyal SB heads waiting for you to wake up for far too long.

Moving forward, Yeti I SEE THOSE HULK DUNK HIGHS!!!! I SEE YOU! Dope pickups! I'm glad to see that you got them on the steal! REPPED!

I don't have 3 of any size

Blue Levi was a hyper strike and limited

3m was a quickstrike and limited just not as limited as a hyperstrike.

Space jams they had like 30 pairs at my local shop.

I think your idea of what limited is a little off.

Those icey hot all red dunks are a GR they have a boat load of pairs. Where as the 3Ms they only had 20 pairs. If it has the quickstrike tag it's a limited release meaning only so many pairs made and once they sell out its gone its done no more pairs will be available. Where as the icey hot lows they got a restock .

It goes general release (GR) plenty of pairs to go around plus restock if it sells out etc

Quickstrike (QS) 20-30 pairs at most shops . Once they sell out its done. No more.

Hyperstrike = less than 10 pairs at shops

Also that picture was my local shops whole shipment. They didn't have any more left.

Last edited:
I don't have 3 of any size
Blue Levi was a hyper strike and limited
3m was a quickstrike and limited just not as limited as a hyperstrike.
Space jams they had like 30 pairs at my local shop.
I think your idea of what limited is a little off.
Those icey hot all red dunks are a GR they have a boat load of pairs. Where as the 3Ms they only had 20 pairs. If it has the quickstrike tag it's a limited release meaning only so many pairs made and once they sell out its gone its done no more pairs will be available. Where as the icey hot lows they got a restock .
It goes general release (GR) plenty of pairs to go around plus restock if it sells out etc
Quickstrike (QS) 20-30 pairs at most shops . Once they sell out its done. No more.
Hyperstrike = less than 10 pairs at shops
Also that picture was my local shops whole shipment. They didn't have any more left.
Listen, QS by nature is limited. That's why it's called a QS. My point is, it wasn't as limited as lets say, the Skunks or the RESNs. Those were QS, but there was only 1 pair per size in those runs, those were limited QS. Brooklyn Projects had 47 pairs of the 3Ms. 47! That's not limited, those are everyday QS numbers for them. I know what a QS is, I've been collecting SBs for years. I'm not trying to argue with you guys, I'm just saying that these were avalible in far greater numbers then you guys are trying to say.

Back
Top Bottom