2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

skunks are more rare and if you find the right person you can get the most $ out of the skunks
the SouthB 8s have a more of a fan base and hype so you could probably sell them and get a good amount for them faster than you could with the skunks because not many people drop money on Sb dunks anymore .
im assuming thats what you where asking price wise because why would you ask people what shoe you like better.
in my opinion i'd take the skunks
skunks i can never find in my size or anyone selling them and people always want more than im willing to pay for them.

Can anyone comment on how rare the skunks are? I know they were a quickstrike release in 2010 which I missed out on since there were no skate shops near me.
When they hit $300 - $350 on Ebay shortly after the release I always thought they would go down in price.
These days a DS pair of sz 13's goes for $500 which is really crazy. I also heard rumors that the skunks weren't as limited as people thought, I heard numbers like 8000 pairs produced.
However the demand was strong for them right from the start. Either way, they seem to have settled in at the $450-$550 range.
Incidentally, I'm still hunting for a pair but I wanted to know what you guys think about the current prices heading over $500.

$164 shipped on Unite is way better than the $200 plus everybody wants on Ebay. I had to cop for that price.

Was on the site at 3:05 and added the sz 13 to my cart. Went to checkout and it was sold out.
Oh well...

Update: Tried again and apparently the site was just real slow and timed out the first go around. This time success.

Last edited:
Can anyone comment on how rare the skunks are? I know they were a quickstrike release in 2010 which I missed out on since there were no skate shops near me.
When they hit $300 - $350 on Ebay shortly after the release I always thought they would go down in price.
These days a DS pair of sz 13's goes for $500 which is really crazy. I also heard rumors that the skunks weren't as limited as people thought, I heard numbers like 8000 pairs produced.
However the demand was strong for them right from the start. Either way, they seem to have settled in at the $450-$550 range.
Incidentally, I'm still hunting for a pair but I wanted to know what you guys think about the current prices heading over $500.

i'd say 420$ is the average price for these skunks

anything higher is to much.

Picked them up today, had to settle for a 9 but they fit good. Thanks for all the info, this is one of the better threads on NT.

The 3M is buttery smooth, pics don't do this shoe justice IMO.

anyone know if this is a different shoe

or just some fancy photography work

got someone telling me this is a different shoe than the raging bulls

Any one else's raging bull have this problem?

On the tongue there is the lace tab where laces go through, the stitching on the left side is unraveled on both sides of my pair. Is this isolated or everyone got this?

i broke down and ordered these online for retail...this is my 8th shoe in 2 months.. after the december release which i doubt i will be able to get im done for a while...maybe but if they release the olive 5's or burgundys or some black 6's i couldnt let those pass me by. 

Last edited:
i broke down and ordered these online for retail...this is my 8th shoe in 2 months.. after the december release which i doubt i will be able to get im done for a while...maybe but if they release the olive 5's or burgundys or some black 6's i couldnt let those pass me by. 

What website did you order from? Think the challenge reds will be next for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any one else's raging bull have this problem?
On the tongue there is the lace tab where laces go through, the stitching on the left side is unraveled on both sides of my pair. Is this isolated or everyone got this?

I noticed that on mine too. Doesn't bother me because I won't use them. They're covered by the laces too.

Thanks. Must be manufacturing then..
What site is going for retail...
Check out Homegrown skateshop. They opened at 12. Call em' for more info: (607) 2730430

http://www.homegrownboardshop.com

That's what happened with mine too.

Looks fresh with those laces!

Just got my 3Ms from my skate shop. They're really clean. I'm glad I copped!

Nice. I'm probably going to rock mine next week. I plan on wearing the crap out of em! Just ordered my 2nd pair.

Last edited:
togusa holding it down with the info, wish I can rep more.

Too bad I can't scoop up another pair, being an adult sucks sometimes....

That lace swap up there.. :pimp:

On another note.. I was able to get rid of my 11 for a 10.5.... muuuuuch better fit. :smokin

I got mine in today from Unite and I have to noted these are really well made and a nice pickup.
Actually these look nice with my Levis's and are a nice casual shoe.
Don't really care about the 3m but it's a nice touch.np

Back
Top Bottom