2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

90DF413B-4A51-41B7-ADE8-6409A056EDBE.jpeg

Yes, it does. Even though GRs don’t have hard release dates, the still aren’t supposed to be put out until cleared to do so by SB reps. Usually GRs will be released early within a certain month with no specific date attached, unlike like a QS. I’m VERY sure the SB rep did not give the okay for that shop to drop them and sell all those pairs. That person should take that post down ASAP but the damage may already be done.

do you know if the safari's are a QS or GR?

Nike is missing a big opportunity here. Picture this:
A SB Jordan, dunk or any shoe with the Animal Chin theme, where the shoe wears away to show Animal chin's face, because the whole movie is about finding a personified version of fun, which is never actually found in the flesh but they have fun looking, so in reality they did find him. Bonus points for the Powell logo somewhere.

Is it normal for the Viotech dunks to fit oddly? I am a true to size US11 in Jordan 1, but the Viotech dunk gives me an additional 3/4 toe big toe length.

Just feels really clunky. Does anyone have a similar experience?

I could be wrong here but it may be because they aren't SBs. Meaning less padding and slim tongue gives you some extra space?

Back
Top Bottom