2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

California Soooooouuuuul

z9uo9si63n441.jpg
Your 2x cuffs trigger me. Hide the chainstitch if you need to roll them

That's because the lebron lows look like the...never mind.
Look like what lol.... They look fire right here....I still need to unds mine and thow some sail laces in. I think sail laces will be the move on the dunks too...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191215-222825.png
    Screenshot_20191215-222825.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 394
But if those atmos are a GR, do it matter if it’s sold this early?
Yes, it does. Even though GRs don’t have hard release dates, the still aren’t supposed to be put out until cleared to do so by SB reps. Usually GRs will be released early within a certain month with no specific date attached, unlike like a QS. I’m VERY sure the SB rep did not give the okay for that shop to drop them and sell all those pairs. That person should take that post down ASAP but the damage may already be done.

Just got back from Mexico City. The area manager messed up and put out all 72 pairs btw the 3 shops that they have on Thursday . By the time he knew what he did it was too late. The beasts ate them up and all were sold. Pretty sure Nike will be calling them Monday if not already lol!!

Is it normal for the Viotech dunks to fit oddly? I am a true to size US11 in Jordan 1, but the Viotech dunk gives me an additional 3/4 toe big toe length.

Just feels really clunky. Does anyone have a similar experience?

Back
Top Bottom