2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

YYOOOOOOOO......a challenger emerges:

Screenshot_20191217-140915_eBay.jpg

the game may have done flipped
The biggest problem I have with eBay is that they side with the buyers nearly every time, not the sellers. The "customer is always right" mantra doesn't involve someone getting ripped off in it. I've been burned twice on eBay in the past and lost out on around $400 because of fraudulent return claims on items being not as described. Ebay screwed me both times. Will never ever sell with them again.

Yup! I wouldn’t sell anything over $100 on eBay they don’t protect you!! I got scammed 3k from a buyer on a TNF Supreme leather Puffy Coat

Never again will I return to eBay!
Hope they close down!

sharkin sharkin have your sharks shipped from fortytwo yet? I placed a separate order yesterday from them for a diff pair and those have shipped already.
yeah i called them today and they said they sent all the shark dunks out

what shipping method do they use? I never got any emails or tracking but he assured me they're on the way

These types of stories make it hard to jump in

and the shipping seems a pain tbh spiked w these free labels

I've said it a thousand times and always will - I don't like any platform in which I can't see the physical product in an actual image, or one that I can't communicate directly with the seller on. Ebay and grailed, even with their flakers, are still my preference. I've done well over 100 transactions on all of them and haven't gotten burned once. Gotta be smart. Signature confirmation on big ticket sales, transparency and accuracy in your listings, researching the buyer.

I've done a ton of sales on ebay over the last decade. Have had all types of issues and claims but if you're proactive and contact ebay/paypal immediately, they level with you real fast. You learn what to say to them and they figure out real quick what's going on. These claims agents deal with scammers all day every day so when they see it going down, they'll help you. Just be smart.

StockX is a lazy man's marketplace. Proper move on them to undercut the margins and gain the market, but I'm glad to see ebay returning fire. Competition helps everyone.

You’ll get burned!! Knock on wood
How'd you get burned? I've never sold anything for $3,000 but I've sold several over $1,000 with no issues or fear.

For big ticket items, I also record a video of myself packaging and attaching the label.

How'd you get burned? I've never sold anything for $3,000 but I've sold several over $1,000 with no issues or fear.

For big ticket items, I also record a video of myself packaging and attaching the label.

Same here, anything of significant value and I record all of it. Signature confirmation is a must.

Also and I cant stress this enough, if it's a zero feedback buyer and your getting sketchy vibes from him, dont sell to that person. Feel them out send messages to make sure that they are getting exactly what they see in the pics etc..(if they dont reply dont sell)

Video Pics, Delivery conformation - You ever heard of this term

"NOT AS DESCRIBED" Ebay lives by this

seller claims not as described and sends you back whaTEVER

being over s certain amount of money! I believe it's $1500.00

ebay will tell you to call the police and make a report its beyond them If a crime is committed

I went from A to Z in the process so can't none of ya'll tell me!

and my acct had over 2000 sales I closed over that!

Video Pics, Delivery conformation - You ever heard of this term

"NOT AS DESCRIBED" Ebay lives by this

seller claims not as described and sends you back whaTEVER

being over s certain amount of money! I believe it's $1500.00

ebay will tell you to call the police and make a report its beyond them If a crime is committed

I went from A to Z in the process so can't none of ya'll tell me!

and my acct had over 2000 sales I closed over that!
No one has ever tried to pull this on me. What was their feedback? I sympathize, but it's not going to stop me. Ebay's done me very well. Also, something can go wrong with ANY transaction whether it's ebay, stockx, grailed, goat, in person, whatever. These are risks I acknowledge in this line of business.

The worst I ever got got was by ****ing UPS. Last year, UPS lost two pairs of size 11.5 supreme dunks (one black, one white) en route to my house. Never recovered.

yeah i called them today and they said they sent all the shark dunks out

what shipping method do they use? I never got any emails or tracking but he assured me they're on the way
Looks like they use Royal mail. Yeah I never received shipping for the sharks but was charged and had funds removed so I really hope they come.

Way too easy to get scammed on ebay as a seller. All the buyer has to do is file an item not as described dispute and send you back some junk to make it look like they returned the shoes. With tracking they’ll side with the buyer automatically. No authentication service either. Ebay has to try harder to compete they waited too long.

Looks like they use Royal mail. Yeah I never received shipping for the sharks but was charged and had funds removed so I really hope they come.
You get an order email from them? I got two, one when it submitted and one when it was complete/ finished processing.
Traveling for Christmas so hopefully the timing hits right before

You get an order email from them? I got two, one when it submitted and one when it was complete/ finished processing.
Traveling for Christmas so hopefully the timing hits right before
Yes I received both those emails but no dispatch email which I did receive for my other order placed yesterday.

On top of all the potential scam issues through eBay... even if the transaction goes as smooth as a baby’s ***, buyer still isn’t going to leave feedback. You can make 100+ sales, and have 3 feedback. Makes it harder to sell when your feedback score isn’t very high.

I find eBay mostly useless. Lots of fakes. (More for Jordan’s than SB’s.) Mislabeled items make searching so tedious (SB Travis Scott Jordan Pigeon Paris Dunk!). And yes, selling is risky. I too have been burned. I usually now just sell used crap with lots of disclaimers in the description.

But it can be useful for VNDS stuff, or the occasional priced to sell item.

Back
Top Bottom