2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

toe boxes looking dirty as ****

on a positive note, the "snow camo" white hides dirt and wear better than a regular white

just got back from the local shop to enter the raffle for the shark highs and i think i may have ****ed up by not ordering from EU. seems like these things received more hype than expected. was really hoping the OW dunk release was going to overshadow this release so i could easily snipe a pair

as far as the rayguns, tho, i can usually appreciate a shoe even if the design isn't right on my taste target and i don't necessarily like the tie dye addition but the reason and story behind it makes up for it and i will be copping for sure. that said, those OW dunks look like absolute dog**** and after looking at them for a bit i hate them more by the day. just inexcusable laziness on Virgil's part but i will say that Virgil really did me a solid by taking a fat **** with this release because i am now freed from the anxiety of copping all 3 which are reselling for ~$700. i def appreciate that. i typically never do this but i'm going into the OW release with a purely resell mindset that, if i hit, i'll flip to buy some actual dope **** like a 2nd set of purp lobs, etc

Last edited:
Nontourage for my day off. FC606B22-DCBC-49BA-A653-4F862518A127.jpeg

^won't be sold online fwiw...they do take phone orders if anything is left after the in store drop but we all know how sales have been lately

I purchased some stuff from foot patrol but they used some weird shipping method to get it to me. After a month of nothing I asked them to cancel the transaction and had to harp on them for the refund. Done with those guys.

Hey guys I was hoping to get some input on this. So I don’t consider myself an SB noob as I can vividly remember the early to mid ‘00s SB golden era and it’s significance to the culture at that time (supremes come to mind) but wasn’t paying too much attention. I used to skate too but always used vans and chucks when I did. At that time I just wasn’t into dunks (or any shoes, went on like a 7 year hiatus after graduating HS) at all and they didn’t appeal to me like they do at this point in my life although I always wanted those skunk dunk HIs (to this day) granted those where more recent than the time frame I referring too. Anyway, my point is I wanted to ask you guys about the Rayguns, specifically the OGs. What’s their significance? Why does everyone in here seem to like them so much? They’re not all that great looking of a shoe to me but perhaps I’m missing something about why they’re so special. Any of you SB aficionados want to chime in and enlighten me? Promise I’m not a noob lol.
speaking for myself here, and story aside, i think it's one of the few shoes that i've owned where i didn't mind the use of the color yellow. it's a simple shoe with clean color-blocking and the raygun logo/martian on the heel set it all off. i was also a sucker for the quality of the leather. not sure that it was peak SB quality, since i never owned anything beyond some pink box era shoes, but it felt great in-hand and on-feet.

liking the ad more than the shoes

There was an eBay coupon?! Missed it. Would have tried to cop the White/Red Supreme's to complete the set.

I purchased some stuff from foot patrol but they used some weird shipping method to get it to me. After a month of nothing I asked them to cancel the transaction and had to harp on them for the refund. Done with those guys.

I hope that doesn't happen with these... has anyone hit a raffle with them before? how was shipping

Never won off of FP. I appreciate all the raffles won from EU. Some old FYA blazers still sitting on sites over there.

Can’t believe Nike cutting US off from purchasing.

I hope I’m not revisiting old news but I saw NTs own Sk8theGr8 on SNKRS speaking about co.jps. Very cool to see a vet from here get that kind of shine.

Lucked up and hit on foot patrol raffle for off white pine greens..... first time I've ever hit a internet raffle

Email came through at 1:36pm
I hit on foot patrol for the pine greens too. I was really excited until I read the reviews that people left on google about their shipping, cancellations, and overall terrible customer service. My paypal has been charged but I didnt get a confirmation email or order number from them. Did you?

Back
Top Bottom