2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Looks like it’s time for my first StockX purchase. Had them in cart on Premier, then the site crashed. Happened with the Jades too. Will not use them in the future.

edit: at least the Blue AJ4’s were an easy cop.

My girl walked in on me buying these and says I'm not allowed to buy any more sneakers or skateboards from now on because we need to save money for a house.

Little does she know Rayguns drop next week :wink:
Tell her you’re gonna sell a pair for a little profit. Usually gets the wife off my back lol even if I don’t, I’ll tell her I sold a used pair or something one in one out

Looks like it’s time for my first StockX purchase. Had them in cart on Premier, then the site crashed. Happened with the Jades too. Will not use them in the future.

edit: at least the Blue AJ4’s were an easy cop.
Premier doing all they can I feel - site overloaded. Limited drop like this a reason to hold a grudge and not support them in the future?

I think I got through on Skate Warehouse for these Oski dunks but at the same time I’m not sure. Do they charge your card only after they process your order?

Premier doing all they can I feel - site overloaded. Limited drop like this a reason to hold a grudge and not support them in the future?
Fair point - my comment was out of annoyance. Seems like sites need better systems to deal with all this. Nordstrom was instantly OOS on the OWs for example. But, then again, they have no incentive because they sell their stock no matter what.

17EEDCDA-0087-409E-BE62-5116136FEB21.jpeg
This is why premier been acting dumb for a while...

As a side note about grudges, I currently hold one against Nike brand. Vowed only to buy SBs and Jordans from them after they canceled both my nike by you CPFM AF1 orders. Chatted with agents, twice now they've told me an "elite member" will get in contact with me and they have not.

Ok off my soapbox. SNKR_TWTR done screwed up the premier drop, he posted the Jades link too.

I think I got through on Skate Warehouse for these Oski dunks but at the same time I’m not sure. Do they charge your card only after they process your order?

I got an email but haven’t been charged yet either. Hopefully order doesn’t get cancelled. Never dealt with this site before.

I got an email but haven’t been charged yet either. Hopefully order doesn’t get cancelled. Never dealt with this site before.
Skate warehouse always sends an order email, then charges your card and sends an updated confirmation a bit later. Usually an hour or two.
I’ve ordered a ton of stuff from them over the years.

Back
Top Bottom