2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Was ready to be disappointed by the quality from reading through this thread but just picked up my pair earlier and I gotta say that the leather quality is a lot nicer than I expected. Personally think the material has nice softness and plushness to it.

Liked the red as the second laces blends well with the upper.

20191221_222122.jpg

Was ready to be disappointed by the quality from reading through this thread but just picked up my pair earlier and I gotta say that the leather quality is a lot nicer than I expected. Personally think the material has nice softness and plushness to it.

Liked the red as the second laces blends well with the upper.

20191221_222122.jpg
“Blends well” with the upper isn’t exactly what I’d call it

I'm seeing alot of instore only raffles for these Rayguns. Overall probably the better method of distribution but personally sucks for me cuz I barely have any skate stores around me.
I must be blind because I can't find any. And I live in LA haha

So how do the viotechs fit. I'm always between a 12 and 13 with a wide foot and wear a 13 in dunks. Any help is appreciated

Compared my viotechs which was the most recent non sb retro dunk I've picked up and noticed how different the collar openings and overall width are for the OFF whites and those. I really like the shape of these off whites since to me it has that chunkiness that older dunks used to have. Sorry if people have off white fatigue just thought it was an interesting observation.

20191222_124752.jpg

Finally got these after holding out for a good resale price! No regrets:

AA8C23FA-9676-4B0A-8FC7-A48CD47D68D0.jpeg
Paid retail for mine, but I have a dumb habit of listing all my ds stuff on goat for higher than market prices thinking I’ll be fine with it selling if it sells for my listed price... walp, my pair sold, and I regret it... now I’m looking to buy again.

Paid retail for mine, but I have a dumb habit of listing all my ds stuff on goat for higher than market prices thinking I’ll be fine with it selling if it sells for my listed price... walp, my pair sold, and I regret it... now I’m looking to buy again.
I have a dumb habit of wearing all mine, trashing them, and then wearing them to mow the lawn in until they get holes. Looking at resale prices on some of the older ones kinda makes me :wow:

I have a dumb habit of wearing all mine, trashing them, and then wearing them to mow the lawn in until they get holes. Looking at resale prices on some of the older ones kinda makes me :wow:
I envy the peeps that can beat shoes... I have too many shoes, with too little time. I guess that’s part of the reason why I list my stuff. To either motivate myself to wear certain pairs, or downsize...

Back
Top Bottom