2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Coming around on the white rayguns. Got to check em out for longer, tie dye on toebox ain’t that bad I guess. It’s faint - Black pair still way better though. This is a good release whichever one you go for. Quality seems good at least

SNEAKRS UK
205A8779-ECEB-4A90-BDAD-7266800B6DBA.png

Found some white supremes my homie was about to toss...I took them but not sure if they legit..they pretty beat...we allowed to post here for legit check? Lol

Note

Will never understand the appeal on mismatched shoes. To each their own.

Totally understand. This is the first mismatched shoe I ever purchased. I like em tho. The all khaki upper definitely makes the difference color aspect a lot less noticeable which I like.

Off whites in hand. Can’t send these off to StockX fast enough. Man the quality on these suck.

cheapest “leather” I’ve felt in a while.
BEB02107-0E83-427B-84D6-DAB4AA99CECE.jpeg
3D3FCB3B-7318-4B93-A185-FE759F49676C.jpeg

Sending them off to StockX was probably the reason why you copped. 😂 Every review I’ve seen on YouTube, they rave about the quality of the leather. Nice & soft, not that stiff ish were used to getting from Nike.

My pair arrives on Tuesday & I can’t wait. Joints ain’t going nowhere.

Sending them off to StockX was probably the reason why you copped. 😂 Every review I’ve seen on YouTube, they rave about the quality of the leather. Nice & soft, not that stiff ish were used to getting from Nike.

They all suck except heniken esque off white,virgil copies off any thing,all his designs are ripped off

I would love real heineken to drop,maybe even re release of tge paris,pigeon,what the dunk since we in the vault gentry

Still want those Black/Green Lows. With the AJ1s coming out in the same color I'm trying to hold out, but those are tempting.
if you can still get for retail i would do it!
i feel dumb for un-DSing tonight, i didn't know it was going to rain . . . actually still raining rn :frown:
looking good with the homeguns!

haven't seen a pair a of those structure triax's in years though. such a dope shoe
im getting a little scared to continue wearing my pair as I've seen some real busted beaters with the leather peeling off real badly.
hopefully we can all eat with the new tie dye pair by the end of the week 8)
haha and yeah my boy just copped a worn once pair on the bay a couple weeks back, the air bubble still clear and not foggy what so ever i was surprised

Last edited:
Finally got some time to play around after Christmas shopping all day. Thought with the blood laces these would look good double laced. Looks better in person. Prolly gonna rock em this way for a bit.

20191221_171804.jpg
20191221_171813.jpg
Double lace knots look like trash id probably hide the bloody lace knot in the shoe, other than that sharks look the best this way

Agreed. That post was transparent. Those of us who have been buying shoes for over a decade if not more know what good and cheap leather is. The materials on the OW Dunk are premium and you can tell by looking at them that they're soft and won't look raggedy like a pair of $90 white on whites.

Back
Top Bottom