2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

0A691B46-D370-40A2-BB1A-EBDE8D2199BA.jpeg

Any spots to hit up in San Diego area to buy shoes? Mainly looking for SBs, but some of you guys might also know cool Jordan spots. Gonna be there for a few days starting next week

Any spots to hit up in San Diego area to buy shoes? Mainly looking for SBs, but some of you guys might also know cool Jordan spots. Gonna be there for a few days starting next week

there's a place that sells used and DS sneakers and streetwear called Rosewood downtown. that's your best bet. they can have some good finds. a couple blocks away is a place called Blends which sucks balls. new shoes only and the stock is pretty weak. SD is a pretty **** place for sneaker shopping because Vans has an absolute strangle hold on this area. it's crazy that as close as this place is to LA, almost no one ****s with sneakers out here. there was a store in PB that opened up and tried selling different **** like premium NB's and Saucony and they literally just closed their doors a few weeks ago after like 6 months.

edit: yeah, i did forget Overload in north park as mpiss stated. they have some p decent stock. new only. picking up my black rayguns there tomorrow.

unrelated....trey10k really robbing some fools on IG for these GR's LMAO:

IMG_6006.jpg

should i send him my receipt from skate warehouse when i bought back on Monday???

The only place I know to cop Jordans would be Shop Overload but they also sell sbs including dunks. These three skate shops are pretty much the only ones I’m aware of that actually sell dunks here though: Arts and Rec, Pacific Drive, and Asylum. All of these shops pretty much sell out on release though so I can’t guarantee them having any dunks in stock. Asylum is the one that I tend to go to and when signing up for the ray gun raffle yesterday they had ben gs, fpars, oski blazers, and various other non-dunk grs.

The only place I know to cop Jordans would be Shop Overload but they also sell sbs including dunks. These three skate shops are pretty much the only ones I’m aware of that actually sell dunks here though: Arts and Rec, Pacific Drive, and Asylum. All of these shops pretty much sell out on release though so I can’t guarantee them having any dunks in stock. Asylum is the one that I tend to go to and when signing up for the ray gun raffle yesterday they had ben gs, fpars, oski blazers, and various other non-dunk grs.

i'm not sure about Arts and Rec but Pacific Drive in PB has no Jordans or dunks in stock. they are an orange label and have all the blazer lows, etc and the typical fare but nothing huge. they also keep a solid stock of NB Numeric and a bunch of other ****.

there's a place that sells used and DS sneakers and streetwear called Rosewood downtown. that's your best bet. they can have some good finds. a couple blocks away is a place called Blends which sucks balls. new shoes only and the stock is pretty weak. SD is a pretty **** place for sneaker shopping because Vans has an absolute strangle hold on this area. it's crazy that as close as this place is to LA, almost no one ****s with sneakers out here. there was a store in PB that opened up and tried selling different **** like premium NB's and Saucony and they literally just closed their doors a few weeks ago after like 6 months.

edit: yeah, i did forget Overload in north park as mpiss stated. they have some p decent stock. new only. picking up my black rayguns there tomorrow.

unrelated....trey10k really robbing some fools on IG for these GR's LMAO:

IMG_6006.jpg

should i send him my receipt from skate warehouse when i bought back on Monday???
If he's happy let him be. They sold out fast on skate warehouse anyways.

I have to know, and I’m not even trying to make fun or anything, but what are you typing on/with/through? Between the typos, lack of spaces, lack of punctuation, and lack of caps, I’m just super curious what tech, device, programs, etc. you are using. Maybe you just type 200 words per minute, and it’s just like that. Again, I’m legitimately just curious, as the majority of devices and programs (unless you’re just on the site via a browser using a computer) fix most of the basic sht.
U nAiled it 200 wpm,regardless how it looks you know the gist.i write in code and parables

I wouldn't give either of those goofballs credit for bring back dunks!!

Crazy how social media can change the perception
Next thing you know *****s gonna say offset brought back dunks

:sick:
It is lil yachty ,qc,offset ,takeoff,includng jayz and travis,jayz wore iguanaa with meek,fabolous.lil yachty been going off on sb .travis and virgil are copycats

ANYTHING I STYLE QC WITH EVERYBODY STARTS COPYING IN THE SNEAKER FASHION COMMUNITY.

Back
Top Bottom